NTA CUET PG Exam Syllabus 2023 , Application Form , Exam Date , Eligibility Criteria , Pattern
Join the Group :
NTA CUET PG Exam Application form Released Date : March 2023
Last Date for submission of the application form : April 2023
Admit Card Release : May 2023
Exam Date : 06 – 08 June 2023
Timing of Examination :-
- Shift – 1 : 10 : 00 A.M. to 12 : 00 P.M
- Shift – 2 : 03 : 00 P.M. to 5 : 00 P.M
Conduct Agency : NTA (National Testing Agency )
Exam Pattern : Online Mode
Result : July – August 2023
NTA CUET PG Exam Eligibility Criteria : –
The condinates who Qualify NTA CUET PG EXAM shall have to fullfill the following Eligibility Requirement for Application form.
- Passed / Appearing Final Year Bachelor Degree in Related Subject in Any Recgonized University in India.
- For Subject wise Eligibility Read the Notification in Official website CUET(PG) .
Age Limit & Relaxation :-
For appearing in the CUET (PG) 2023 , there is no age limit for the candidates. The candidates who
have passed the bachelor degree/equivalent examination or appearing in 2023 irrespective of their
age can appear in CUET (PG) 2023 examination. However, the candidates will be required to
fulfill the age criteria of the University in which they are desirous of taking admission.
- For admission in Universities through CUET (PG) -2023 , the existing policies regarding quota,
category, relaxation, reservations, qualification, subject combinations, preferences etc. of the
respective University shall be applicable.
- As the eligibility criteria for admission may be unique for every University, the candidates are
advised to visit the University website to which they are applying for their respective
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the eligibility
criteria laid down by the University they are applying to.
- Mere appearance in the Entrance Test or securing pass marks at the test does not entitle a
candidate to be considered for admission to the Programme unless he/she fulfils the
Programme wise eligibility conditions of the University they are Applying to.
Exam Pattern : –
- CSIR-NET exam will conducted Online Mode(CBT) .
- Duration of Exam will be 2 hours (120 minutes).
- Section : 2 Parts ( Part – A & Part – B ).
- Number of Questions : 100 Questions
- Paper Language : You can choose Hindi / English for Part – A & Part – B ( Subjective type) Questions will be English.
- Total Marks : 400 Marks.
- Negative Marking : (-1) Marks for each incorrect Question.
Marking Pattern of the Paper :-
Each question Carries 04 (four) marks.
- For each correct response, candidate will get 04 (four) marks.
- For each incorrect response, 01 (one) mark will be deducted from the total score.
- Un-answered/un-attempted response will be given no marks.
- To answer a question, the candidate needs to choose one option as correct option.
- However, after the process of Challenges of the Answer Key, in case there are
multiple correct options or change in key, only those candidates who have attempted
it correctly as per the revised Answer key will be awarded marks.
- In case a Question is dropped due to some technical error, full marks shall be given
to all the candidates irrespective of the fact who have attempted it or not .
5. Only Virtual Scientific Calculator is allowed . Charts , Graph Sheets , Tables , Cellular Phone or Other Electronic Gadgets are NOT allowes in the examination hall.
|Particulars||Part – A||Part – B||Total|
|Marks for each Correct answer||+ 4||+ 4||–|
|Marks for each incorrect answer||– 1||– 1||–|
Syllabus for Mathematics (MA) : –
PART – A
Part – A will consist of 25 objective questions (MCQs) and will include English , General Awareness , Mathematical Aptitude and Analytical Skills.
PART – B
Part – B will consist of 75 objective questions (MCQs) from the following syllabus.
Abstract Algebra : –
Groups , subgroups , Abelian groups , non-abelian groups , cyclic groups , permutation groups , Normal subgroups , Lagrange’s Theorem for finite groups , group homomorphism and quotient groups , Rings , Subrings , Ideal , Prime ideal. maximal ideals , Fields , Quotient field.
Linear Algebra :-
Vector spaces , Linear dependence and Independence of vectors , basis , dimension , linear transformations , matrix representation with respect to an ordered basis , Range space and null space , rank-nullity theorem , Rank and inverse of a matrix , determinant , solutions of systems of linear equations , consistency conditions , Eigenvalues and eigenvectors , Cayley-Hamilton theorem , Symmetric , Skew symmetric , Hermitian , Skew-Hermitian , Orthogonal and Unitary matrices.
Real Analysis :-
Sequences and series of real numbers , Convergent and divergent sequences , bounded and monotone sequences , Convergence criteria for sequences of real numbers , Cauchy sequences , absolute and conditional convergence , Tests of convergence for series of positive terms – comparison test , ratio test , root test , Leibnitz test for convergence of alternating series.
Functions of one Variable :-
Limit , continuity , differentiation , Rolle’s Theorem , Cauchy’s Taylor’s theorem , Power series of ( real variable) including Taylor’s and Maclaurin’s, domain of convergence , term-wise differentiation and integration of power series.
Point Set Topology :-
Interior points , limit points , open sets , closed sets , bounded sets , connected sets , compact sets , completeness of R .
Functions of two real variable :-
Limit , continuity , partial derivatives , differentiability, maxima and minima , Method of Lagrange multipliers , Homogeneous functions including Euler’s theorem.
Complex Analysis :-
Functions of a complex Variable , Differentiability and analyticity , Cauchy Riemann Equations , Power series as an analytic function , properties of line integrals , Goursat Theorem , Cauchy theorem , consequence of simply connectivity, index of a closed curves , Cauchy’s integral formula , Morera’s theorem , Liouville’s theorem , Fundamental theorem of Algebra , Harmonic functions.
Integral Calculus :-
Integration as the inverse process of differentiation , definite integrals and their properties , Fundamental theorem of integral calculus , Double and triple integrals , change of order of integration , Calculating surface areas and volumes using double integrals and applications , Calculating volumes using triple integrals and applications.
Vector Calculus :-
Scalar and vector fields , gradient , divergence , curl and Laplacian , Scalar line integrals and vector line integrals , scalar surface integrals and vector surface integrals , Green’s, Stokes and Gauss theorems and their applications.
Differential Equation :-
Ordinary differential equations of the first order of the form y’ = f (x, y ) , Bernoulli’s equation , exact differential equations , integrating factor , orthogonal trajectories , Homogeneous differential equations-separable solutions , Linear differential equations of second and higher order with constant coefficients , method of variation of parameters , Cauchy-Euler equation.
Linear Programming :-
Convex sets , extreme points , convex hull , hyper plane & polyhedral Sets , convex function and concave functions , Concept of basis , basic feasible solutions , Formulation of Linear Programming Problem (LPP) , Graphical Method of LPP , Simplex Method.
Syllabus Download :-cuet_pg_exam_syllabus_2023
NTA CUET PG Exam Application Fees : –
- General Category Fees Rs.800 / – only.
- EWS / OBC Category Fees Rs.600 / – only.
- SC / ST Category Fees Rs.550 / – only.
Aditional Test Paper Charge :-
- General : 200 Rs /- Only .
- Other Category : 150 Rs /- Only .
Steps To Check NTA CUET PG Entrance Exam Result :-
- Visit the Official Website of NTA CUET PG Exam 2023 i.e, cuet.nta.nic.in
- On the Home Page, Search for the NTA CUET PG Result.
- Then click on the Result link.
- Enter your Email ID and Password.
- Then click on the Submit Button.
- Check the Result.
- Download and take the Printout of the Result.
Details Mentioned on NTA CUET PG 2023 Result :-
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Marks obtained in CUET 2023.
- Rank Obtained by the Candidate.
- Candidates Category.
Join the NTA CUET PG Exam (Mathematics) Course :-
Download the Mathematical Academy App from PlayStore : Download Now
- Registration Open New Batch
- Complete Course Fees : 999 Rs (Only) /- & Include Test Series.
- Enroll Now
- Live Class
- Backup ( Complete Recorded Lecture ) Available in Mathematical Academy App.
- Printed Assignment + Video Solution
- Test Series ( Topic Wise + Full Length Test ) + Solution
- Watch the Video Offline without Internet.
- Watch the Video Unlimited Time .
- If you not Attemt the live class then end the live class immediately recorded Lecture Available in App.
- Laptop and PC version Available .
- Same login Id and password put the website.
- Live Class PDF Notes Available in App(Daily).
- Website : www.mathematicalacademy.com