KVS PRT Syllabus in Hindi , Application Form , Exam Date , Eligibility Criteria , Pattern
Join the Group :
KVS PGT Exam Application form Released Date : 5 Dec 2022
Last Date for submission of the application form : 2 Jan 2023
Admit Card Release : 9 Feb 2023
Exam Date : 16 Feb 2023 – 20 Feb 2023
Conduct Agency : KVS (Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan)
Exam Pattern : Online Mode (CBT)
Exam Type : MCQ
Result : Notified Soon
Selection Process :
- Written Exam
- Demo Teaching
- Professional Competency
- Final Merit List
KVS PGT Exam Eligibility Criteria : –
The condinates who Qualify KVS PRT Exam shall have to fullfill the following Eligibility Requirement for Application form.
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50 % marks and 2 – Years Diploma in Elementary Education . OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50 % marks and 4 – Years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed.) OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50 % marks and 2 – Years Diploma in Elementary Education (Special Education) OR
- Graduation with atleast 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
- Qualified in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (Paper -I) conducted by the Govt. of India.
- Proficiency to teach through Hindi and English.
Desirable : Knowledge of working on Computer.
KVS PRT Exam Age Limit & Relaxation :-
- Minimum Age : 21 Year
- Maximum Age : 30 Year.
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules .
|SC / ST||5 Years|
|Women All Categories||10 Years|
|Condidates having the experience of 3 years of continuous services under the Central Goverment.||5 Years for General , 8 Years for OBC , 10 Years for SC/ST .|
|State of JAMMU & Kashmir||5 Years|
|People having disabilities . This category for the diffently – abled people inclues women as well.||10 Years for General , 13 Years for OBC , 15 Years for SC/ST .|
|Ex. Serviceman (General)||3 Years|
|Ex. Serviceman (OBC)||6 Years|
|Ex. Serviceman (SC/ST)||8 Years|
KVS PRT Exam Pattern : –
- KVS PRT Exam will conducted Online Mode (CBT) .
The KVS PRT Exam will be a written test is of 180 marks ( 180 objective type multiple choice questions) carrying 01 mark for each question. The duration of ritten test will be 180 minutes without any time limit for each part individually.
Section Name – Nature of Questions
Part – I : Proficiency in Language (20 Marks) :
A. General English – 10 Questions
B. General Hindi – 10 Questions
Part – II : General Awareness , Reasoning & Proficiency in Computers (20 marks) :
A. General Awareness & Currect Affairs (10 Questions)
B. Reasoning Ability (5 Questions)
C. Computer Literacy (5 Questions)
Part III : Perspective on Education and Leadership (40 Questions) :
A. Understanding the Learner (10 Questions)
B. Understanding Teaching Learning (15 Questions)
C. Creating Conducive Learning Environment
i. School Organization and Leaaership (15 Questions)
ii. Perspective in Education
Part IV : Subject specific Syllabus (100 marks) :
Professional Proficiency Test :
The Professional Competency Test is if 60 marks (including Demo Teaching – 30 marks & interview – 30 marks.
The weightage of written Test & Profesional competency ( Demo Teaching 15 and Interview : 15 will be 70 : 30 Final list will be based in the performance of the candidate in Written Test & Professional Compelency Test taken Together.
|Part – A||Proficiency in Language||20||3 Hours|
|Part – B||General Awareness , Reasoning & Proficiency in Computers||20|
|Part – C||Perspective of Education and Leadership||40|
|Part – D||Subject specific Syllabus||100|
KVS PRT Exam Marking Pattern of the Paper :-
- The KVS PGT Exam will be a written test is of 180 marks ( 180 objective type multiple choice questions).
- There will be a total of 180 questions that will carry 1 mark eachquestion.
- The duration of ritten test will be 180 minutes without any time limit for each part individually.
- The questions will be of the objective type with four options per question.
- Each incorrect answer will result in a deduction of No Negative Marks .
- There is no negative marking for questions that have been left unanswered.
- However, after the process of Challenges of the Answer Key, in case there are
multiple correct options or change in key, only those candidates who have attempted
it correctly as per the revised Answer key will be awarded marks.
- In case a Question is dropped due to some technical error, full marks shall be given
to all the candidates irrespective of the fact who have attempted it or not .
5. Charts , Graph Sheets , Tables , Cellular Phone or Other Electronic Gadgets are NOT allowes in the examination hall.
KVS PRT Exam Subject Wise Expected Cut Off 2023 : –
Knowing the cutoff helps candidates to know the minimum marks they must score to clear the written test and qualify the recruitment process. The KVS PRT cut-off 2023 will be released after the commencement of the examination till then have a look at the expected marks.
|Category||Expected Cut Off Marks|
KVS PRT Exam Selection Process 2023 :-
The Selection for the Post of KVS PRT Exam will be done on the basis of the following stages :
- Written Exam
- Demo Teaching
- Professional Competency
- Final Merit List
- KVS PRT Teacher Pay Matrix Level – 6 Salary : 35400 Rs – 112400 Rs.
KVS PRT Syllabus in Hindi : –
Part I – Proficiency in Languages (20 marks):
- General English -10 questions
- General Hindi -10 questions
Part II – General awareness, Reasoning & Proficiency in Computers (20 marks)
- General Awareness & Current Affairs (10 ques.)
- Reasoning Ability (5 ques.) 9. Computer Literacy (5 ques.)
Part – III : Perspectives on Education and Leadership (60 questions)
- Understanding the Learner – (15 questions)
- Understanding Teaching Learning – (15 questions)
- Creating Conducive Learning Environment (10 questions)
- School Organization and Leadership – (10 questions)
- Perspectives in Education (10 questions)
Part IV – Subject-specific Syllabus (80 marks)
Professional Competency Test :
- The Professional Competency Test is of 60 marks
- (Demo Teaching -30 marks and Interview-30 Marks).
The weightage of Written Test & Professional Competency (Demo Teaching:15 and Interview: 15 will be 70:30 Final merit list will be based on the performance of the candidate in Written Test & Professional Competency Test taken together.
Syllabus of Exam for Direct Recruitment of PRTS :
Part – I : Proficiency in Languages (20 marks)
- General English
- Reading comprehension
- word power
- Grammar & usage
- General Hindi
- पठन कौशल
- शब्द सामर्थ्य
- व्याकरण एवं प्रयुक्ति
Part – II : General awareness, Reasoning & Proficiency in Computers (20 marks)
- General Awareness& Current Affairs
- Reasoning Ability
- Computer Literacy
Part – III : Perspectives on Education and Leadership (60 marks)
- Understanding the Learner
- Concept of growth, maturation and development, principles and debates of development, development tasks and challenges
- Domains of Development: Physical, Cognitive, Socio-emotional, Moral etc., deviations in development and its implications.
- Understanding Adolescence: Needs, challenges and implications for designing institutional support.
- Role of Primary and Secondary Socialization agencies. Ensuring Home school continuity.
- Understanding Teaching Learning
- Theoretical perspectives on Learning -Behaviorism, Cognitivism and Constructivism with special reference to their implications for:
- The role of teacher
- The role of learner
- Nature of teacher-student relationship
- Choice of teaching methods Classroom environment
- Understanding of discipline, power etc.
- Factors affecting learning and their implications for
- Designing classroom instructions
- Planning student activities and Creating learning spaces in school.
- Planning and Organization of Teaching-Learning Concept of Syllabus and Curriculum, Overt and Hidden Curriculum
- Foundational Literacy and Numeracy, Early Childhood Care and Education Competency based Education, Experiential learning, etc.
- Instructional Plans: -Year Plan, Unit Plan, Lesson Plan
- Instructional material and resources
- Information and Communication Technology(ICT) for teaching-learning.
- Assessment of learning, for learning and as learning: Meaning, purpose andconsiderations in planning each.
- Enhancing Teaching Learning processes: Classroom Observation and Feedback, Reflections and Dialogues as a means of constructivist teaching
- Creating Conducive Learning Environment
- The concepts of Diversity, disability and inclusion, implications of disability as social construct, types of disabilities-their identification and interventions.
- Concept of School Mental Health, addressing the curative, preventive and promotive dimensions of mental health for all students and staff. Provisioning for guidance and counselling.
- Developing School and community as a learning resource.
- School Organization and Leadership
- Leader as reflective practitioner, team builder, initiator, coach and mentor.
- Perspectives on School Leadership: instructional, distributed and transformative
- Vision building, goal setting and creating a School development Plan
- Using School Processes and forums for strengthening teaching learning-Annual Calendar, time-tabling, parent teacher forums, school assembly, teacher development forums, using achievement data for improving teaching – learning, School Self Assessment and Improvement.
- Creating partnerships with community, industry and other neighbouring schools and Higher Education Institutes-forming learning communities
- Perspectives in Education
- Role of school in achieving aims of education.
- NEP-2020: Early Childhood Care and Education: The Foundation of Learning; Foundational Literacy and Numeracy; Curriculum and Pedagogy in Schools: Holistic & Integrated Learning: Equitable and Inclusive Education: Learning for All; Competency based learning and Education.
- Guiding Principles for Child Rights, Protecting and provisioning for rights of children to safe and secure school environment, Right of Children to free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009,
- Historically studying the National Policies in education with special reference to school education.
- School Curriculum Principles: Perspective, Learning and Knowledge, Curricular Areas.
- School Stages – Pedagogy & Assessment.
Part – IV : Special Subject Syllabus – (80 marks)
The interview is of 60 marks (including Demo teaching and interview). The weightage of Written Test, Professional Competency and Interview will be in the ratio of 70:30. Final merit list will be based on the performance of the candidates in Written Test, Professional Competency and Interview.
Subject specific syllabus for PRTS :
- Subject specific syllabus includes the concepts of NCERT/CBSE syllabus and Text Books (Classes I – V) as indicated under respective subject headings.
- However, the questions will be testing the depth of understanding and application of these concepts at the level of Senior Secondary (upto class XII)
Grammar : Nouns, pronouns, adjectives, adverbs, is, am, are, has, have, tense forms (Simple present and present continuous, simple past and past continuous), expressing future (will and be going to), articles, this, that, these, those (as determiners and empty subjects), question words, an, or, but, punctuation marks (full stop, comma, question mark and inverted commas), possessive adjectives, prepositions
व्याकरण : संज्ञा, विशेषण और वचन की पहचान और व्यावहारिक प्रयोग, गणित के पाठ्यक्रम पाठ्यक्रम के अनुरूप हिन्दी में संख्याएँ, सनयुक्ताक्षरों की पहचान, पर्याय और विलोम (स्तरानुकूल), सर्वनाम और लिंग की पहचान, विशेषण का संज्ञा के साथ सुसंगत प्रयोग, वचन वचन का प्रयोग, क्रिया, काल और कारक चिन्हों की पहचान, शब्दों के संदर्भ में लिंग का प्रयोग प्रयोग
Geometry : Shapes & Spatial Understanding , Solid Around us .
Numbers : Developing a sence of Numberness , Counting and Operations of Numbers , Addition and Subtraction , Multiplication , Division , Mental Arithmetic , Fractional Numbers , Money , Measurement, Length, weight, Capacity (Volume), Time, Data Handling, Patterns.
Environmental Science (EVS) :-
Family and Friends, Food , Shelter , Water , Travel , Things We make and Do.
KVS PRT Exam Syllabus Download :-KVS_PRT_Syllabus
KVS PRT Exam Application Fees : –
- General Category Fees : Rs 1500 /- only
- OBC Category Fees : Rs.1500 / – only.
- SC / ST Category Fees : Rs 0 / – only.
- PH Category Fees : Rs.0 / – only.
- Assistant Commissioner(GEN/OBC/EWS) :- Rs 2300 /- only
- Principle / V Principle : – Rs 2300 / – only
- Junior Secretarial Assistant / Stenographer : – Rs 1200 /- only
Steps To Check KVS PRT Exam Result :-
- Visit the Official Website of KVS PRT Exam 2023 i.e http://kvsangathan.nic.in
- On the Home Page, Search for the KVS PRT Exam Result.
- Then click on the Result link.
- Enter your Roll No and Password.
- Then click on the Submit Button.
- Check the Result.
- Download and take the Printout of the Result.
Join the KVS PGT Exam (Mathematics) Course :-
Download the Mathematical Academy App from PlayStore :
- Registration Open New Batch
- Complete Course Fees : 999 Rs (Only) /- & Include Test Series.
- Enroll Now
- Live Class
- Backup ( Complete Recorded Lecture ) Available in Mathematical Academy App.
- Printed Assignment + Video Solution
- Test Series ( Topic Wise + Full Length Test ) + Solution
- Watch the Video Offline without Internet.
- Watch the Video Unlimited Time .
- If you not Attemt the live class then end the live class Immediately recorded Lecture Available in App.
- Laptop and PC version Available .
- Same login Id and password put the website.
- Live Class PDF Notes Available in App(Daily).
- Website : www.mathematicalacademy.com
FAQs : –
Question : What is KVS PRT Exam Salary ?
Answer : The KVS PRT Teacher Salary is 35400 Rs – 112400 Rs.
Question : What is the selection Process for KVS PRT Teacher Recruitment 2023 ?
Answer : Written , Demo Teaching , Professional Competency & Interview .
Question : Is there any negative marking for the Wrong Answers ?
Answer : There is no negative marking for the wrong answers.
Question : When willl be KVS PRT Exam Held ?
Answer : KVS PRT Exam will be held soon.
Question : Is B.Ed compulsory for KVS PRT Exam ?
Answer : Yes
Question : Is there any Interview in KVS PRT Exam ?
Answer : Yes