Name of Post : MHA Intelligence Bureau IB Junior Intelligence Officer JIO / Technical Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 797 Post
Join the Group :
Short Information :
Ministry of Home Affairs MHA Intelligence Bureau IB Junior Intelligence Officer JIO / Technical Recruitment 2023 Notification. Those Candidates are Interested to the IB JIO Vacancy can Apply Online Form 03 – 23 June 2023. For IB New JIO Vacancy details , Pay Scale , Age Limit , Selection Prcedure , Job Information and all other information read the advertisement and then apply.
- IB Junior Intelligence Officer Exam Application form Released Date : 03 / 06 / 2023
- Last Date for submission of the application form : 23 / 06 / 2023
- Admit Card Release : Before the Exam
- Recruitment Organization : MHA (Ministry of Home Affairs)
- IB Junior Intelligence Officer Exam Date : 23 / 07 / 2023
- Total Post : 797 Posts
- Mode of Exam : Offline
- IB Junior Intelligence Officer Exam Pattern : MCQ
- IB Junior Intelligence Officer Exam Result : Notified Soon
Selection Process :
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
IB Officer Salary :
- Pay Scale : Rs.25,500 /- – Rs.81,100 /-
IB Junior Intelligence Officer Exam Eligibility Criteria :
The condinates who qualify in IB Junior Intelligence Officer Exam shall have to fullfill the following Eligibility Requirement for Application form.
- Bachelor Degree in Science B.Sc in Electronics or Computer Science or Physics or Mathematics OR
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Application BCA OR
- Engineering Diploma in Electronics or Electronics & Telecommunication or Electrical & Electronics or Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Applications
- More Details Read the Notification
IB Junior Intelligence Officer Exam Age Limit & Relaxation :
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Bureau IB Junior Intelligence Officer JIO Grade II / Technical Recruitment 2023 Rules.
Category Wise Vacancy Details : 797 Post
|MHA IB Junior Intelligence Officer JIO Grade II / Technical Recruitment 2023||325||79||215||119||59||797|
|IB Multi Tasking Staff MTS||68||15||35||16||16||150|
Download the Notification :ib
IB Junior Intelligence Officer Exam Application Fees :
- General Category can apply for the examination fees : Rs.450 / – only.
- OBC / EWS Category can apply for the examination fees : Rs.450 / – only.
- SC / ST Category can apply for the examination fees : Rs.50 / – only.
- Examination Fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
|1.||General||Rs. 450 /-|
|2.||OBC / EWS||Rs. 450 /-|
|3.||SC / ST||Rs. 50 /-|
How to Fill IB Junior Intelligence Office Exam Online Form :
- Ministry of Home Affairs MHA Intelligence Bureau IB Issued Junior Intelligence Officer JIO / Technical Recruitment 2023 Latest Jobs 2023.
- Candidate can Apply between 03 / 06 / 2023 to 23 / 06 / 2023.
- Candidate read the Notification before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in IB Junior Intelligence Officer JIO Notification 2023.
- Kindly ready Scan Document related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo , Sign , ID Proof , Etc.
- Before submit the Application Form must Check the Preview and all Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Some Useful Important Links :
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Page||Click Here|
|Mathematical Academy App||Click Here|
|Official Website||Official Webite|
CITY OF EXAMINATION :
The candidate has to indicate five (5) options / choices as examination City for online / Tier-I exam from the following (list to be read vertically) :
|ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR ISLAND||36.||Vadodara||72.||Aurangabad (MH)||TAMIL NADU|
|3.||Chirala||38.||Bilaspur (HP)||76.||Mumbai MMR||112.||Salem|
|7.||Kurnool||JAMMU AND KASHMIR||80.||Pune||TELANGANA|
|17.||Silchar||51.||Hubballi (Hubli)||88.||Dimapur||UTTAR PRADESH|
|29.||New Delhi/NCR||MADHYA PRADESH||RAJASTHAN||WEST BENGAL|
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION :
|Tier||Description of the Exam||Marks||Time duration|
|Tier- I||Online exam of objective type MCQs (100 questions) based on General Mental Ability (25%) & Combination of subjects as per essential qualifications (75%).
[Negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer]
Skill Test – it would be practical based and technical in nature commensurate with the job profile
SELECTION OF CANDIDATES :
- The candidate has to appear in Tier-I at one of the centres allotted to him/her out of his/her choice of five cities. There will be negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer. No marks would be awarded for an un-attempted question. The questions marked as “Mark for Review” by the candidates will not be considered for evaluation.
- In order to achieve qualitative selection & recruit the best available talent, there would be cut-off marks (out of 100) in Tier-I exam as under : UR – 35 , OBC – 34 , SC / ST – 33 & EWS – 35 (all Ex-servicemen would be treated in their own category viz., UR / OBC / SC / ST /EWS)
- On the basis of their performance & normalization of marks in Tier-I exam, candidates would be shortlisted for Skill test and Personal Interview at 5 times the number of vacancies, subject to the candidate scoring the minimum cut-off.
- However, cut-off for Tier-I exam in different categories may go higher depending upon the marks obtained by candidates and number of vacancies. Similarly, the criteria of 5 times the number of vacancies may also remain restricted due to said cut-off in Tier-I.
- On the basis of combined performance in Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III exam, a final merit list of 797 candidates for the post of JIO-II/Tech will be prepared.
- The final selection to the posts would be further subject to successful completion of Character & Antecedent verification followed by medical examination, etc.
- The date, time & centre of Tier-II & Tier-III would be intimated to the successful candidates through E-Mail given by them in online application.
- Tier – II & Tier – III exams may or may not be conducted at all cities mentioned in Para 3 above. The department reserves the right to conduct Tier – II & Tier – III at a city/centre by clubbing the candidates of nearby cities/centres.
- The candidates would be required to adhere to the instructions contained in admit card / call letter of Tier – I , Tier – II & Tier – III exam relating to entry/exit, conduct inside the venue, frisking, etc failing which their candidature would be cancelled.
RESOLUTION OF TIE CASES :
In the event of tie in combined scores of candidates in the Tier-I, Tier-II & Tier-III for the post at the time of considering for final selection such cases will be resolved by applying following criteria, one after another, till the tie is resolved :
- Marks in Tier – I
- Marks in Tier – II
- Marks in Tier – III
- Date of birth , with older candidates placed higher.
- Alphabetical order of names (starting with first name)
IB Junior Intelligence Officer Exam Result :
- Visit the Official Website of IB Junior Intelligence Officer Exam 2023 i.e, https://www.mha.gov.in
- On the Home Page, Search for the IB Junior Intelligence Officer Exam Result.
- Then click on the Result link.
- Enter your Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Then click on the Submit Button.
- Check the Result.
- Download and take the Printout of the Result.
Join the Batch IIT-JAM | CSIR-NET | GATE | TGT | PGT Exam (Mathematics) Course :
Download the Mathematical Academy App from PlayStore :
- Registration Open New Batch
- Complete Course & Include Test Series.
- Enroll Now
- Live Class
- Backup ( Complete Recorded Lecture ) Available in Mathematical Academy App.
- Printed Assignment + Video Solution
- Test Series ( Topic Wise + Full Length Test ) + Solution
- Watch the Video Offline without Internet.
- Watch the Video Unlimited Time .
- If you not Attemt the live class then end the live class immediately recorded Lecture Available in App.
- Laptop and PC version Available .
- Same login Id and password put the website.
- Live Class PDF Notes Available in App(Daily).
- Website : www.mathematicalacademy.com