UP TGT Exam , TGT Syllabus , Application Form , Exam Date , Eligibility Criteria , Pattern
Join the Group :
UP TGT Exam Application form Released Date : 09 / 06 / 2022
Last Date for submission of the application form : 16 / 07 / 2022
Admit Card Release : Notified Soon
Exam Date : Notified Soon
Conduct Agency : UPSESSB ( Utter Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board )
Exam Pattern : Offline Mode
Exam Type : MCQ
Result : Notified Soon
Selection Process : Written Exam .
UP TGT Exam Eligibility Criteria : –
The condinates who Qualify UP TGT Exam shall have to fullfill the following Eligibility Requirement for Application form.
- Bachelor Degree with Related Subject and B.Ed Exam Passed.
- For Subject wise Eligibility Read the Notification in Official website UP TGT(UPESSB) .
UP TGT Exam Age Limit & Relaxation :-
- Minimum Age : 21 Year
- Maximum Age : NA
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules .
UP TGT Exam Pattern : –
- UP TGT Exam will conducted Offline Mode .
- Duration of Exam will be 2 hours (120 minutes).
- Section : 1 Parts ( Part – A) .
- Number of Questions : 125 Questions
- Paper Language : You can choose Hindi / English for Part – A .
- Total Marks : 500 Marks.
- Negative Marking : (0) Marks for each incorrect Question.
UP TGT Exam Marking Pattern of the Paper :-
Each question Carries 4 marks.
- For each correct response, candidate will get 4 marks.
- For each incorrect response, No mark will be deducted from the total score.
- Un-answered/un-attempted response will be given no marks.
- To answer a question, the candidate needs to choose one option as correct option.
- However, after the process of Challenges of the Answer Key, in case there are
multiple correct options or change in key, only those candidates who have attempted
it correctly as per the revised Answer key will be awarded marks.
- In case a Question is dropped due to some technical error, full marks shall be given
to all the candidates irrespective of the fact who have attempted it or not .
5. Charts , Graph Sheets , Tables , Cellular Phone or Other Electronic Gadgets are NOT allowes in the examination hall.
|Particulars||Part – A||Total|
|Marks for each Correct Answer||4||–|
|Marks for each Incorrect Answer||0||0|
UP TGT Exam Selection Process : –
Weightage will be given on total Marks.
For 1 Yr Service – 1 Marks.
Maximum marks – 30 Marks.
The final Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the written marks exam and the experience of teachers which will be published on the official website.
- TGT Teacher Salary Pay 4600 Grade Pay & Pay Level 7 .
- The TGT Teacher Pay Scale : 44900 Rs – 142400 Rs.
UP TGT Exam Syllabus (Mathematics) : –
Commerce/Mathematics : –
Working time and working time, compound interest, banking, taxation, flow of elementary rules illustrated.
Statistics : –
Frequency Button, Graphical Representation of Statistical Data, Measures of Central Tendency, Measures of Dispersion, Birth/Death Statistics, Indices.
Algebra : –
Radixes, polynomials and their factors, logarithms, linear equation of two unknown quantities, greatest common factor and least common factor of a polynomial, simultaneous equation of an exponential with three unknowns, factorization of a quadratic polynomial, quadratic equation, ratio and proportion, number system, set operations mapping
Determinant : –
Definition, determinants and cofactors, expansion of determinants up to order 3 x 3, general properties of determinants, solution of system of n linear equations (n = 3) with the help of Cramer’s rule, types of matrices, sum of matrices up to order 3 x 3 Product transformation matrix, inverse matrix of symmetric and asymmetric matrix, solution of simultaneous equation of three unknowns with the help of matrix, theory of equations, symmetric functions of roots, arithmetical, geometric, series, and series formed from terms of squares and cubes of natural numbers sum of Permutations and combinations, binomial theorem, sum of exponential and logarithmic series.
Probability : –
Principles of addition and multiplication.
Set Theory : –
Laws of Set Algebra, Equivalence, Relations, Mappings, Combination of mappings, Inverse mappings, Applications of Piano’s axiom and induction axiom. Partial groups and group homomorphisms, subgroups generated by subsets, cyclic groups, degree of any measure, subgroups of cyclic groups, coset disjunction, Langrange’s theorem.
Real analysis : –
Axioms of real numbers, countability of sets, distance space, adjacency, open set, closed set, derived set, dense set, complete set, Bolzano-Weierstrass theorem and other general theorems.
Sequences of real numbers : –
Limit of sequence, official sequence, divergent sequence, bounded sequence, unitary sequence, operations on convergent sequences, Cauchy sequence, Cauchy’s theorem on limits and Cauchy principle on convergence of real sequences, limits and continuous real-valued functions. Left side and right-side limits, continuity of a function, characteristics of continuous functions, discontinuity and its types.
Trigonometry : –
Trigonometric ratios of circular measures and specific angles, sum and difference of two angles, and refracting and refracting angles of an angle, trigonometric integrals, trigonometric equations, solution of a triangle, radius and properties of inner and outer circles, inverses General properties of circular functions.
Complex number : –
Their sum and product, De Moivre’s theorem and its applications. Height and distance. Exponential functions, circular functions and hypers of complex circles.
Hyperbolic function : –
Separation into real and imaginary parts.
Geometry : –
Baudhayan Pythagoras principle and its extension Circle and segment of circle, arc and chord of circle, tangent to circle, alternate segment of circle and its angles, segments of chord and rectangle formed from them, symmetry of linear plane figures.
Coordinate geometry : –
Radical plane, line, pair of straight lines represented by general homogeneous equation of second degree, angle between them and equation of pair of bisectors, standard equation and parabola of conic (circle, parabola, ellipse and hyperbola) in right angle tangential coordinates.
Constraints to represent pair of lines, circle, parabola, ellipse and hyperbola by quadratic general equation, obtaining equations of circle, parabola, ellipse and hyperbola with the help of transfer of origin and axes Intersection with a conic, condition of its being tangent in limit condition, parametric equation of tangents, pair of tangents from external point to conic, equation of normal to touch or be instant at any point of conic, condition of conicity in polar coordinates (biquadratic) Equations, three dimensional geometry of sphere, cone and cylinder.
Calculus : –
Differentiation : –
Definition of differentiation, Algebraic trigonometry, Differentiation of exponential and logarithmic functions, Tangent and normal, Tracing of maxima and minima of simple curves of a function of one variable,
Integration : –
Integration by parts and substitution, Integration with the help of partial fractions, Definite integration and its use in determining the area, cylinder, conic sphere under planar curves and the differential surface of the equation. The order and degree of the differential equation. Solving the equations in the following way in the examples of linear motion under gravity-
(i) d y / d x = f ( x )
(ii) d y / d x = f ( x , y )
(iii) d² y / d x² = f ( x )
Vector analysis : –
Vectors in the form of ordered pair and ordered triplet, displacement vector, free vector, unit vector, modulus and cosine, equal vector, sum of vectors (force, velocity, acceleration), combination of two vectors, inter-relative velocity of two vectors Calculation of scalar and vector multiplication functions, their use in the calculation of torque and torque, triplication of vectors.
Statics : –
Equilibrium of bodies acting on three forces, Lami’s theorem, triangle law, trigonometric theorem and general conditions of planning equilibrium in two right-angled forces. Centre of gravity.
Kinetics : –
Speed, work, energy, potential of a projectile moving in a vertical plane under gravity, calculation in MKS system
UP TGT Exam Syllabus Download :-TGT_Syllabus
UP TGT Exam Application Fees : –
- General / OBC Category Fees : Rs.750 / – only.
- EWS Category Fees : Rs.650 / – only.
- SC / ST Category Fees : Rs.450 / – only.
Steps To Check UP TGT Exam Result :-
- Visit the Official Website of TGT Exam 2023 i.e, upsessb.org
- On the Home Page, Search for the UP TGT Exam Result.
- Then click on the Result link.
- Enter your Roll No and Password.
- Then click on the Submit Button.
- Check the Result.
- Download and take the Printout of the Result.
Join the UP TGT Exam (Mathematics) Course :-
Download the Mathematical Academy App from PlayStore : Download Now
- Registration Open New Batch
- Complete Course Fees : 999 Rs (Only) /- & Include Test Series.
- Enroll Now
- Live Class
- Backup ( Complete Recorded Lecture ) Available in Mathematical Academy App.
- Printed Assignment + Video Solution
- Test Series ( Topic Wise + Full Length Test ) + Solution
- Watch the Video Offline without Internet.
- Watch the Video Unlimited Time .
- If you not Attemt the live class then end the live class immediately recorded Lecture Available in App.
- Laptop and PC version Available .
- Same login Id and password put the website.
- Live Class PDF Notes Available in App(Daily).
- Website : www.mathematicalacademy.com
FAQs : –
Question : What is UP TGT Salary ?
Answer : The TGT pay scale is 44900 Rs – 142400 Rs .
Question : What is the selection Process for UP Teacher Recruitment 2022 ?
Answer : Written Test and Merit list .
Question : Is there any negative marking for the Wrong Answers ?
Answer : There is no negative marking for the wrong answers.
Question : When willl be UP TGT Exam Held ?
Answer : UP TGT Exam will be held soon.
Question : Is B.Ed compulsory for TGT Exam in UP ?
Answer : Yes
Question : Is there any Interview in UP TGT Exam ?
Answer : No