Name of Post : UPSSSC Uttar Pradesh Forest Guard (Van Daroga) Recruitment 2022 Exam Master Question Paper with Revised Answer Key.
Join the Group :
Short Information :
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released the advertisement of Forest Guard (Van Daroga) Mains Examination 2022. Those Candidates are Qualified in UPSSSC PET 2021 Exam can Apply Online form 17 / 10 / 2022 to 09 / 11 / 2022 . UPSSSC PET Mains Exam Forest Inspector Recruitment Eligibility , Age limit , Selection Procedure , Syllabus , Key Date and all other information read the complete notification and then apply.
- UPSSSC Forest Guard Exam Application form Released Date : 17 / 10 / 2022
- Last Date for submission of the application form : 09 / 11 / 2022
- Last Date with Late Fees : 09 / 11 / 2022
- Correction Last Date : 13 / 11 / 2022
- Admit Card Release : 24 / 04 / 2023
- Recruitment Organization : UPSSSC ( Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission)
- UPSSSC Forest Guard Exam Date : 30 / 04 / 2023
- Mode of Exam : Offline
- UPSSSC Forest Guard Exam Pattern : MCQ
- UPSSSC Forest Guard Exam Revised Answer Key : 07 / 06 / 2023
- UPSSSC Forest Guard Exam Result : Notified Soon
Pay Scale : Rs. 27000 /- to Rs. 30000 /- (Depending on the Posting Area)
Selection Process :
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
UPSSSC Forest Gaurd Exam Eligibility Criteria :
The condinates who qualify in UPSSSC Forest Gaurd Exam shall have to fullfill the following Eligibility Requirement for Application form.
- UPSSSC PET 2021 Score Card.
- Bachelor Degree in Mathematics , Physics , Chemistry , Botany , Zoology , Forestry , Geology , Agriculture , Statistics , Environmental Science with Two / More Subject. OR
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering OR
- Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science
- More Details Read the Notification
UPSSSC Forest Gaurd Exam Age Limit & Relaxation :
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 06 / 2022 Rules .
Download the Notification :2209221745486474_C
Category Wise Vacancy Details : 701 Post
UPSSSC Forest Gaurd Exam Application Fees :
- General Category can apply for the examination fees : Rs.200 / – only.
- OBC / EWS Category can apply for the examination fees : Rs.200 / – only.
- SC / ST Category can apply for the examination fees : Rs.80 / – only.
- PH(Dviyang) Category can apply for the examination fees : Rs.0 / – only.
- Pay the Examination Fee through State Bank of India SBI Collect Fee Mode or Pay the Exam Fee through E-Challan.
|1.||General||Rs. 200 /-|
|2.||OBC / EWS||Rs. 200 /-|
|3.||SC / ST||Rs. 80 /-|
|4.||PH(Dviyang)||Rs. 0 /-|
How to Fill UPSSSC Forest Gaurd Exam Online Form :
- There are 02 types to apply online for UPSSSC Forest Guard Advt No. 06 / 2022 Recruitment 2022.
- Candidate can Apply between 10 / 02 / 2023 to 15 / 05 / 2023.
- First : In this , the candidate will have to login with his personal information , the information that has to be given is : PET Registration Number , Date of Birth , Gender , Domicile and Category.
- Second : In this , the candidate will have to login through his OTP , the information that has to be given is :UPSSSC PET 2021 Registration Number and OTP Password.
- After Login , the complete information of the candidate , his photo and signature will also be visible , the candidate , his photo and signture will also be visible , the candidate will have to fill the information related to the post he is asking for and the applicationfee : Rs. 25 /- will have to be paid.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility , ID Proof , Address Details , Basic Details.
- Kindly ready Scan Document related to Recruitment Form – Photo , Sign , ID Proof , Etc.
- Before submit the Application Form must Check the Preview and all Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Some Useful Important Links :
|Download Revised Answer Key (Main)||Click Here|
|For Online Objection (Main)||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Eligibility Result||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Page||Click Here|
|Mathematical Academy App||Click Here|
|Official Website||Official Webite|
UPSSSC Forest Gaurd Exam Pattern :
The UPSSSC Forest Guard Exam Pattern 2023 is one of the most important parts of the elaborate selection process. The Commission has decided to conduct a written exam specially designed to evaluate the mindset of the students. Only those candidates who are found fit in the Phyical Standard test and Physical Efficiency get their UPSSSC Forest Gaurd Admit Card for the Written Test.
Physical Standard Test :
The Physical Standard for both the female and malee candidates for all the categories i.e. height , chest , etc are given below :
|Categories||Unreserved / OBC||SC / ST|
|Height||168 cm||152 cm||160 cm||147 cm|
|Chest (Without Expansion)||84 cm||Not Applicable||82 cm||Not Applicable|
|Chest (With Expansion)||91 cm||Not Applicable||87 cm||Not Applicable|
Physical Efficiency Test :
Whilee the candidate who clear the Physical Standard Test will be called for the Physical Efficiency Test . The commission has set some rules that the candidates have to abide by to clear the Physical Efficiency Test.
- The male candidates have to run for 25 Km carrying a weight of 10 Kgs in 4 Hours duration.
- While the female candidates have to run for 10 Km carrying the same weight and for the same duration.
Written Exam :
The candidates can check the elaborate UPSSSC Forest Guard in the space below :
- There will be a single written exam for both the posts i.e. Forest Gaurd and Wildlife Guard.
- The Questions asked in the exam will be objective and it will be of the intermediate level. If the exam is conducted in more than one shift then normalisation will be done by the Commission.
- The UPSSSC written exam will be conducted in the pen and paper mode.
- There will be three subjects in the offline written test of UPSSSC Forest Gaurd. The major subjects include Hindi Language and Essay writing , General Knowledge and General Mental Ability.
- The candidates will get 2 Hours and 30 Minutes to complete the whole paper .
- As per the marking scheme of the exam , there will be 1 mark for each correct answer.While there will be a negative marking of 0.25 or 1/ 4 th for each wrong answer.
|Subjects||No. of Question||Maximum Mark|
|Hindi Language and Essay Writing||80||60|
|General Mental Ability||60||60|
UPSSSC Forest Gaurd Exam Result :
- Visit the Official Website of UPSSSC Forest Gaurd Exam 2023 i.e, http://upsssc.gov.in
- On the Home Page, Search for the UPSSSC Forest Gaurd Exam Result.
- Then click on the Result link.
- Enter your Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Then click on the Submit Button.
- Check the Result.
- Download and take the Printout of the Result.
Online Course Offered : ( Only Mathematics )
- IIT – JAM
- CUET PG Exam
- UP TGT / PGT
- JSSC TGT / PGT
- LT- GRADE
- GIC – LECTURER
- HTET TGT / PGT
- HSSB – TGT
- HPSC – PGT
Download the Mathematical Academy App from PlayStore :
- Registration Open New Batch
- Complete Course & Include Test Series.
- Enroll Now
- Live Class
- Backup ( Complete Recorded Lecture ) Available in Mathematical Academy App.
- Printed Assignment + Video Solution
- Test Series ( Topic Wise + Full Length Test ) + Solution
- Watch the Video Offline without Internet.
- Watch the Video Unlimited Time .
- If you not Attemt the live class then end the live class immediately recorded Lecture Available in App.
- Laptop and PC version Available .
- Same login Id and password put the website.
- Live Class PDF Notes Available in App(Daily).
- Website : www.mathematicalacademy.com