University of Allahabad AU PhD CRET Exam 2023 Application Form
Name of the Post : University of Allahabad AU PhD Admission CRET 2023 Apply Online Various Subjeects.
Join the Channel :
Short Information : Central University of Allahabad ( Prayagraj ) U.P. has released the detailed avertisement of CRET 2023 examination to be conducted for various subjects of PhD. Any candidate who wants to participate in this examination and fulfills the Eligibility can apply online till 15 November 2023. Read the notification for AU CRET 2023 Eligibility , Age limit , Subject list , Syllabus , Seat details and all other Information.
- AU PhD CRET Exam 2023 Application form Released Date : 26 / 10 / 2023
- Last Date for submission of the application form : 15 / 11 / 2023
- Admit Card Release : To be announed
- Exam Date : To be announced
- Conduct Agency : AU (University of Allahabad)
- Exam Pattern : Offline
- Exam Type : Written Exam
- Result : Notified Soon
Selection Process :
- Written Exam ( Level – 1 )
- Interview ( Level – 2 )
- Document Verification
Download the Notification :
AU PhD CRET Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria : –
The condinates who Qualify AU PhD CRET Exam 2023 shall have to fullfill the following Eligibility Requirement for Application form.
|Course Name||University of Allahabad CRET Exam 2023 Eligibility|
|Combined Research Entrance Test CRET 2023||
Download the Notification :CRET-2023
AU PhD CRET Exam 2023 Age Limit & Relaxation :-
- No Age Limit for AU PhD CRET Exam 2023.
AU PhD CRET Exam Pattern :-
The Candidates have to appear for a written examination for their selection for AU PhD CRET Exam 2023. The CRET – 2023 will be conducted in two Levels : Level -1 (Written Test) & Level – 2 (Personal Interview / Presentation).
Level -1 of CRET-2023 Test will consist of two papers.
- Paper – I will have 50 objective type questions (MCQs) of 2 marks each. As per UGC Regulation 2022, 50% of the questions would be from Research Methodology and 50% will be subject specific i.e., 25 questions from Research Methodology and 25 subject specific questions. There will be no negative marking in this part.
- Paper – II will have subjective type questions with short, medium, and long type answers. The duration of Paper – I and II will be 30 minutes and 120 minutes, respectively. The total marks of Paper – I and II will be 100 and 200, respectively. Total marks of both papers will be 300. Both papers will be held in a single meeting. The breakup of Paper – I and Paper – II is also given in the Table.
|Paper||Sections||Number of Question||Marks for each Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|I||–||50 (MCQ)||02||100||30 Minutes|
|II||1||10 (Short Answer Type)||12||200||120 Minutes|
|2||2 (Medium Answer Type)||20|
|3||1 (Long Answer Type)||40|
- In Paper – II, all questions shall be from the subject opted / selected by the candidates. The paper – II will have 3 sections wherein section – I will contain 10 short answer type questions of 12 marks each, section – 2 will contain 2 medium answer type questions of 20 marks each and section – 3 will contain 1 long answer type question of 40 marks in which an internal choice / option will also be provided.
Note : The minimum qualifying marks in CRET Level – 1 written examination shall be 50% for unreserved (UR) applicants and 45% for EWS, OBC, SC, ST and Differently Abled (PWD) applicants.
- Consists of two Parts :
- Total no. of Question in Paper – 1 : 50 Question & Paper – 2 : 10 Short Answer , 2 Medium Answer & 1 Long Answer.
- Total 300 marks
- Duration is Paper – 1 : 30 Minutes & Paper – 2 : 2 Hours.
- There is No Negative marking.
- There is no negative marking for questions that have been left unanswered.
- Charts , Graph Sheets , Tables , Cellular Phone or Other Electronic Gadgets are NOT allowes in the examination hall.
AU PhD CRET Exam 2023 Minimum Qualifying Marks : –
There shall be category wise minimum qualifying marks for Level – 1 Test as given in Table. A list of eligible candidates for the Level – 2 Tests shall be drawn up for only those candidates who manage to secure minimum qualifying marks as mentioned in the Table.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks for Level – 2 Exam|
|General||50 % of 300 = 150|
|OBC / EWS||45 % of 300 = 135|
|SC||45 % of 300 = 135|
|ST / PwD||45 % of 300 = 135|
Note : Securing qualifying marks does not confirm to qualify of Level – 2 .
Methodology for Preparing Merit List -:
Subjects and Seats Available AU PhD CRET Exam 2023 -:
AU PhD CRET Exam 2023 Selection Process :-
The Selection for the AU PhD CRET Exam 2023 Recruitment is expected to consist of two stages.
- Written Exam ( Level – 1 )
- Interview ( Level – 2 )
- Document Verification
AU PhD Fellowship Stipend (Approximately) :-
- JRF : 31000 Rs – 35000 Rs.
- SRF : 35000 Rs – 42000 Rs.
AU Phd CRET Level – 1 Syllabus 2023 (Mathematics) : –
The AU Phd CRET Level – 1 Syllabus 2023 covers of the written examination.
Basic theory of Groups, Permutation groups (Symmetric and Dihedral groups); Group actions, Class equation, Sylow Theorems and their applications; Euclidean domains, Principal ideal domains and Unique factorization domains; Fields, Finite fields, Galois theory.
Linear Algebra -:
Finite dimensional vector spaces; Linear transformations and their matrix representations, Systems of linear equations, Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors, Characteristic and Minimal polynomials, Diagonalization, Inner product spaces, Gram- Schmidt orthonormalization process, Modules over rings, Exact sequences, Hom Functor, Projective and Injective Modules.
Real Analysis -:
Limit, Continuity and Differentiability of functions of one and several real variables; Convergence of sequences and series of constants; Uniform convergence of sequence and series of functions, power series, Fourier Series; Riemann’s theory of integration, Multiple integrals, line surface and volume integrals, Theorems of Green, Stokes and Gauss; Cardinality, Lebesgue measure, Measurable functions; Lebesgue integral, Fatou’s lemma, Dominated convergence theorem.
Complex Analysis -:
Analytic functions, conformal mappings, bilinear transformations; complex integration: Cauchy’s integral theorem and formula; Liouville’s theorem, Maximum modulus principle; Taylor and Laurent’s series; Residue theorem and applications for evaluating real integrals.
Basic concepts of topological spaces including metric spaces, product and quotient topology, Connectedness, Compactness, First and Second countability and separation axioms; Homotopy of maps, Fundamentals groups.
Differential Equations -:
Ordinary and Partial differential equations of first and second order, Solution techniques, Laplace Equations, Wave Equation, Diffusion Equations, Existence theory for Ordinary differential equations; System of Differential Equation, Power series methods: Legendre and Bessel functions and their properties.
Mathematical Methods: Fourier Series, Fourier Transforms, Sturm-Liouville Problems, Laplace transforms and their Applications, Calculus of variations and Linear Integral Equations.
Functional Analysis -:
Banach spaces, Hahn-Banach extension theorem, Open mapping and Closed graph theorems, Principle of Uniform Boundedness, Weak and Weak* topology; Hilbert spaces, orthonormal bases, Rieses Representation Theorem, Self-adjoint and Normal operators.
Euler’s dynamical Equations, Lagrange’s and Hamiltonian equations of Motion, Canonical transformations, Poission’s brackets, Stresses and rates of strains components, Navier-Stokes Equations of viscous fluid motion and the equation of continuity, Kalvin Circulation Theorem, Uniform Line Sources, Doublets and Vortices, Milne-Thomson Circle Theorem, Blasius Theorem.
Differential Geometry -:
Elementary theory of curves and surfaces in Euclidian 3-space; Basic concepts in differentiable Manifolds, Tensors, Riemannian metrics, Riemannian manifolds, Levi Civita connection on a Riemannian manifold, Riemannian curvature tensor, Sectional, Ricci and Scalar curvatures, Einstein manifolds.
AU Phd CRET Level – 1 Exam Syllabus Download :-cret_level_1_syllabus
AU Phd CRET Level – 1 Exam 2023 Application Fees : –
- General Category Fees : Rs 1800 /- only.
- OBC / EWS Category Fees : Rs.1800 / – only.
- SC / ST Category Fees : Rs 900 / – only.
How to Apply Online for AU PhD CRET Exam 2023 Form ?
The intrested candidates can apply for AU PhD CRET Exam 2023 by filling an Online Application from within the application window. Folow the steps given to apply for AU PhD CRET Exam 2023.
- A Central University of Allahabad , Prayagraj ( AU Pravesh 2023 ) are Released the CRET Admission Notification Candidate can Apply from 26 / 10 / 2023 to 15 / 11 / 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Admission Section of UOA (AU) PhD CRET Admission Online Form 2023.
- Kindly Check and Collect the all Document – Eligibility , ID Proof , Address Details , Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo , Sign , ID Proof , Etc.
- Before submit the Application Form must Check the Preview and all Column Carefully.
- If Candidate required to paying the Application Fee must Submit .. If You have not the Required Application Fees your Form is not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Step – 1 : Visit the official website of AU PhD CRET Exam 2023. i.e. https://www.allduniv.ac.in
Step – 2 : Fill in all the important fields in the application form.
Step – 3 : Attach the required documents and recent passport size photograph in the required format.
Step – 4 : Pay the Application fee.
Step – 5 : Verify the details and in the application form and click on the ubmit button.
Step – 6 : Download and take a Print Out of the Application from for future reference.
AU PhD CRET Exam 2023 Admit Card -:
The admit card for AU PhD CRET Exam 2023 Will be released by the organizing body on the official website. The candidates can refer to the steps given below to download their AU PhD CRET Exam 2023 Admit Card.
Step – 1 : Visit the official website of AU PhD CRET Exam 2023. i.e https://www.allduniv.ac.in
Step – 2 : Check the page and click on the link that says to download the AU PhD CRET Exam Admit Card.
Step – 3 : Enter your details such as roll number and Date of Birth to Log In.
Step – 4 : Click on the prompt ” Click to generate e-admitcard”.
Step – 5 : Download the admit card PDF and take a Print out of it.
AU PhD CRET Exam 2023 Result :-
Candidates can check their results from the steps mentioned below .
- Login to the official website of the AU PhD CRET Exam 2023.i.e https://www.allduniv.ac.in
- Login in with your valid credentials , namely roll number and date of birth , to access the result.
- The list of candidates who have cleared the examination will be given.
- Press ‘CTRL+ F’ to seach for your roll numbers amongst others. If your have been selected.
- Download the AU PhD CRET Exam 2023 Result and take a Print Out of it.
Some Useful Important Links :
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Channel||Telegram | WhatsApp|
|Mathematical Academy App||Click Here|
|Official Website||Official Webite|
Join the CSIR-NET / GATE Exam (Mathematics) Course :-
Download the Mathematical Academy App from PlayStore :
- Registration Open New Batch
- Complete Course Fees : 999 Rs (Only) /- & Include Test Series.
- Enroll Now
- Live Class
- Backup ( Complete Recorded Lecture ) Available in Mathematical Academy App.
- Printed Assignment + Video Solution
- Test Series ( Topic Wise + Full Length Test ) + Solution
- Watch the Video Offline without Internet.
- Watch the Video Unlimited Time .
- If you not Attempt the live class then end the live class Immediately Recorded Lecture Available in App.
- iPhone , Laptop and PC version Available .
- Same login Id and password put the website.
- Live Class PDF Notes Available in App(Daily).
- Website : www.mathematicalacademy.com
FAQs : –
Question : What is the minimum Qualifying Marks for AU PhD CRET Exam 2023 ?
Answer : The minimum Qualifying Marks for AU PhD CRET Exam 2023 is GEN : 50 % of 300 = 150 marks & EWS / OBC / SC / ST / PwD : 45 % of 300 = 135 Marks.
Question : What is the each Question Marks for AU PhD CRET Exam 2023 ?
Answer : The Marks for AU PhD CRET Exam 2023 is Paper – 1 : 2 Marks each 50 MCQ Questions & Paper – 2 : 12 Marks each 10 Short Questions , 20 Marks each 2 Medium Question & 40 Marks each 1 Long Question.
Question : What is fellowship Stipend AU PhD ?
Answer : The Fellowship Stipend is JRF : 31000 Rs – 35000 Rs & SRF : 35000 Rs – 42000 Rs.
Question : What is the selection Process for AU PhD CRET Exam 2023 ?
Answer : Written Exam , Interview & Document Verification.
Question : Is there any negative marking for the Wrong Answers AU PhD CRET Exam 2023 ?
Answer : There is No negative marking for the wrong answers AU PhD CRET Exam 2023.
Question : What is total marks in AU PhD CRET Exam 2023 ?
Answer : The Total no. of Marks 300 .
Question : What is the AU PhD CRET Exam 2023 Paper Pattern ?
Answer : AU PhD CRET Exam 2023 Paper Pattern is Level – 1 Exam in Paper – 1 : 50 MCQ & Paper – 2 : 10 Short Answer , 2 Medium Answer & 1 Long Answer.
Question : Is there any Interview in AU PhD CRET Exam 2023?
Answer : Yes
Question : What is the Eligibility Criteria for AU PhD CRET Exam 2023?
Answer : The Eligibility Criteria for AU PhD CRET Exam 2023 is Master Degree in Related Subject with Minimum 55 % Marks & For OBC / SC / ST / EWS Candidate 50 % Marks .
Question : What is the Total no of Seat AU PhD CRET Exam 2023 for Mathematics?
Answer : The Total No of 29 Seats AU PhD CRET Exam 2023 .( Main Campus : 15 Seats & CMP : 14 Seats) Available.