CBSC UKG Syllabus 2023 – 24 :
Join the Group :
- The first 3 year to 6 years play a key role in children’s life. They begin to absorb the world around them and start blossoming . They early experiences of children affect their physical , emotional , cognitive and social development. So , it’s important that they get such an environment in which they can explore the world around them ,play with others, learn to speak and listen to others . Preschool educationis set up for this purpose.
- Preschool is a stage from where the development of a child begins, It is the starting point of formal education and fundation for lifelong learing . At this point , children need a curriculum that focuses on all – round development. The CBSC UKG Syllabus is edigned to cater to this need. It builds a strong start to education and ensues children’s sucess. It also prepares them to tackle the challenges of ucoming primary education.
CBSC UKG Syllabus 2023 – 24 :
The CBSC UKG Syllabus integrates the various domains of development with the learning outcomes in such a way that it is compatible with the natural learning behaviour of young children of this age group . Here we have provided the detailed syllabus.
CBSC UKG English Language Syllabus :
- Letter ( A – Z)
- Sound of letters
- Objects related to letters
- Vowels and Consonants
- Vowel words
- Article a / an
- This – That & These – Those
- One – Many
- Rhyming words
- Reading words and sentences aloud. Children should interact in social conversations.
- Childern must use genie bourd , flashcards, oral interaction, written work , workssheets, storytelling, and enactment to explore their creativity.
- Making sentences with certain words or structures , picture composition , and use of ‘in’ , ‘on’ and ‘under’ in sentences.
- Revision of the English language basics.
CBSC UKG Hindi Syllabus
- स्वर (अ – अः)
- व्यंजन (क – ज्ञ)
- मात्राओ का ज्ञान (अ – अ:)
- व्यंजन (क – ज्ञ) मात्राऍ लगाना ।
- एक- 2 मात्रा हर एक व्यंजन पर लिखकर सिखाया जाता है।
- दो मात्रा (अ, आ ) दोनों एक साथ लिखकर सिखाया जाता है
क्र + अ : = क
क्र + आ: = का
CBSC UKG Maths Syllabus :
- Pre Maths Concepts :
- Same – Different
- Big – Small
- Tall – Short
- More – Less
- Heavy – Light
- Full – Empty
- In – Out
- Thick – Thin
- Right – Left
- Front – Back
- Top – Bottom
- Numbers (1 – 100) :
- Count and write , colour and match
- Before , After , Between number ( 1-100)
- Forward and Backward counting (1-50)
- Number names (1-50)
- Skip counting 2 & 5
- Picture Addition
- 1 Digit Subtraction
- Simple addition & Subtraction using objects
- Putting signs like ‘>’ ,'<‘ and ‘=’
- Addition and subtraction without objects or pictures
- Shapes :
- Colours :
- Red , Yellow , Blue ( Shades : Light & Dark)
- Orange , Green , Purple ( Shades : Light & Dark)
- Black , White , Pink ( Shades : Light & Dark)
CBSC UKG General Awareness Syllabus :
- Parts of body
- Sence organs
- My Home
- My Family
- My School
- Summer Seasons
- Rainy Seasons
- Winter easons
- Land Transports
- Water Transports
- Air Transports
- Wild Animal
- Domestic Animal
- Pet Animal
- Animals and their sounds
- Animals and their young ones
CBSC UKG Environmental Science Syllabus :
- Knowledge of different types of transport
- A visit to a police station or post office
- Introduction to traffic rules and safety
- Project on collecting a few living and non-living things
- Introduction to air , water and sound pollution
CBSC UKG Syllabus Download :CBSC UGC Syllabus
What is Preschool ?
- A nursery school or preschool is a type of educational facility or learning envirnoment that offers early education to kids before they enter primary school ,where attendance is required.
- Children in Nursery are actively engaged in Academic tasks like writing , reading , numer recognition , counting and problem solving which benifits a child’s overall development.
Question : How many terms are there in UKG ?
Answer : There are two numbers of terms , Term -1 & Term – 2.
Question : How many subjects are there in UKG Class ?
- Mathematics or Maths
- Geeneral Awarene
- Environmental Science
- Language Subject (Hindi , Marathi , Bengale , etc)
Question : What is the purpoe of the UKG Syllabus ?
Answer : The purpose of the UKG Syllabus is to develop the mental , physical and psychological abilities of children.
Quetsion : What is CBSC UKG Syllabus ?
Answer : CBSC UKG syllabus is a curriculum designed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSC) for students studying in Upper Kindergarten (UKG) in India. It includes topics such as language , mathematics , environmental studies and art education.
Question : What are the learnng objectives of CBSC UKG Syllabus ?
Answer : The learning objectives of CBSC UKG syllabus are to develop the cognitive , social and emotional skills of children. It aims to enhance their language and numeracy skills , encourage creativity and develop their curiosity towards the world around them.
Question : What is the duration of CBSC UKG Syllabus ?
Answer : CBSC UKG Syllabus is a one – year program , usually taught to children between the ages of four and five.
Question : How is CBSC UKG Syllabus different from other Pre – Primary school curicula ?
Answer : CBSC UKG Syllabus is designed to be ageappropriate and interactive , focusing on the holistic devlopment of children to learn through play , exploration and hands – on activities.
Question : What are the assessment methods used in CBSC UKG Syllabus ?
Answer : CBSC UKG Syllabus uses continuous and comprehensive evaluation (CCE) to assess the progress of children. Teachers use a variety of assessment methods such as observation, peer assessment , self -assessment and project – based assessments to evaluate the learning outcomes of children.
JOIN IIT-JAM | CSIR-NET | GATE | CUET PG | TGT | PGT | Other Exam (Mathematics) Course :-
Download the Mathematical Academy App from PlayStore :
- Registration Open New Batch
- Complete Course Fees : 999 Rs (Only) /- & Include Test Series.
- Enroll Now
- Live Class
- Backup ( Complete Recorded Lecture ) Available in Mathematical Academy App.
- Printed Assignment + Video Solution
- Test Series ( Topic Wise + Full Length Test ) + Solution
- Watch the Video Offline without Internet.
- Watch the Video Unlimited Time .
- If you not Attemt the live class then end the live class immediately recorded Lecture Available in App.
- Laptop and PC version Available .
- Same login Id and password put the website.
- Live Class PDF Notes Available in App(Daily).
- Website : www.mathematicalacademy.com