Jharkhand PGT Exam , Syllabus , Application Form , Exam Date , Eligibility Criteria , Exam Pattern 2023
Join the Group :
JSSC PGT Exam Application form Released Date : 05-04-2023
Last Date for submission of the application form : 04-05-2023
Admit Card Release : To be announed
Exam Date : To be announced
Conduct Agency : JSSC (Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission)
Exam Pattern : Online (CBT)
Exam Type : MCQ
Result : Notified Soon
Selection Process :
- Interview / Document Verification
Jharkhand PGT Exam Eligibility Criteria : –
The condinates who Qualify JSSC PGT Exam shall have to fullfill the following Eligibility Requirement for Application form.
- Canddidate must have Master Degree in a related subject with 50% marks from re cognized university for OBC Category and 45% for SC/ST Category in a recognized university with B.Ed.
Jharkhand PGT Exam Age Limit & Relaxation :-
- Minimum Age : 21 Year
- Maximum Age : 40 Year.
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules .
|Specifics||Upper Age Limit|
|S.No.||Category||Minimum Age Limit||For otherr than a primary school teacher||For a primary school teacher|
|1||General||21||43 Years||45 Years|
|2||Female(OBC)||21||43 Years||48 Years|
|3||OBC||21||43 Years||47 Years|
|4||SC / ST||21||45 Years||50 Years|
Jharkhand PGT Exam Pattern 2023 :-
The JSSC PGT exam pattern 2023 is expected to be the same as the previous year. Exam pattern for the written examination is as follows :
- Consists of two sections
- 100 questions
- Each question carries 1 mark
- Total 100 marks
- Duration is 3 Hours.
- There is no provision of negative marking.
- Paper – 1 will be Qualifying in Nature ( Minimum Qualifying marks are 33 %).
Paper – 2
- Elective Paper
- 150 Questions
- Each question caries 2 marks
- Total 300 marks
- Duration is 3 hours
- There is no provision of negative marking.
- Minumum Qualifying marks for Paper – 2 are 50% (45% for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.)
- Each incorrect answer will result in a deduction of No Negative Marks .
- There is no negative marking for questions that have been left unanswered.
- However, after the process of Challenges of the Answer Key, in case there are
multiple correct options or change in key, only those candidates who have attempted
it correctly as per the revised Answer key will be awarded marks.
- In case a Question is dropped due to some technical error, full marks shall be given
to all the candidates irrespective of the fact who have attempted it or not .
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Total Time|
|1||General Knowledge and Hindi||100||100||3 Hours|
|2||Subject Related Questions||150||300||3 Hours|
5. Charts , Graph Sheets , Tables , Cellular Phone or Other Electronic Gadgets are NOT allowes in the examination hall.
Jharkhand PGT Exam Subject Wise Expected Cut Off 2023 : –
Knowing the cutoff helps candidates to know the minimum marks they must score to clear the written test and qualify the recruitment process. The JSSC PGT Exam cut-off 2023 will be released after the commencement of the examination till then have a look at the expected marks.
|Category||Expected Cut Off Marks|
Jharkhand PGT Exam Selection Process 2023 :-
The Selection for the Post of JSSC PGT Exam Recruitment is expected to consist of two stages.
- Written Exam
- Written Examination is divided into two papers :
- Paper – 1 is qualifying in natural and is the same for all candidates. Candidates need to score a minimum of 33 % in the first exam. The second paper will not be evaluated for the candidate if he fails to score 33 % in the first exam.
- Paper – 2 is specific to the subject which the candidates has applied. Candidates need to secure a minimum of 50 % in the exam to be eligibile for recruitment. There is a relaxation of 5 % for the candidates of reserved category.
- Certificate Verification : The candidates need to score more than the cutoff in the econd paper to recive a call for the cerificate varification process . If no discrepancies are found during certificate varification, the candidate can be recruited for the JSSC PGT job in the district he had applied for .
Certificates Needed for Candidate Verification Post Selection
For the certificate verification process , keep all your documents handy. Below is a list of documents which you will require during the certificate verification process :
- Admit card for the exam
- Copy of the final result
- Candidate’s ID Proof ( Aadhar Card , etc)
- JSSC PGT Teacher Salary in Jharkhand : 47600 Rs – 151100 Rs.
Jharkhand PGT Syllabus 2023 (Mathematics) : –
The JSSC PGT Syllabus covers two papers of the written examination.
It is further divied into two sections :
- General Knowledge
- Knowledge of Hindi Language
- General Knowledge : This section mainly focuses on the candidate’s General Knowledge. It includes questions from the following :
- General Studies :
- Current Affairs
- Science & Technology
- National and International awards
- Indian Languages Books & Script
- States and Capitals
- History & Culture
- Indian Freedom movement
- Farmers state
- Salient Features of Naturalistic Institutions
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Government
- Community Development
- Five yearly Plan
- Jharkhand’s Polity and Geography.
- General Science :
- General Current affairs related to science.
- General questions related to science will be asked and the level will be moderate.
- General Math :
- Elementary Algebra
- General Trigonometry
- Level of the Question will be 10th Stanard.
- Mental Ability :
- Verbal Reasoning
- Non-verbal reasoning
- Similarity and Difference
- Fill ups
- Problem Solving
- Visual Memory
- Differential Observation
- Numeric math reasoning
- Number series
- Coding Decoding etc.
- Fundanental Knowlege of Computer :
- General computer topics such as MS windows operating system
- MS Office
- History , Geography Art & Culture of Jharkhand :
- Culture and Art
- Language & Literature
- Mines & Minerals
- Role of Jharkhand in national movement
- Development Plans
- Sports & sports persons
- CIvilian achievements
- Importance in national and international scenarios etc.
- Knowledge of Hindi Language :
- Unseen Passage Questions on Hindi Grammar
Paper – 2
It is based on the specialization subject to the candidate which he can choose among the below-given subjects :
Linear Algebra :-
Vector space, Linear dependence and independence, Subspace, bases, dimension, Finite dimensional vector spaces.
Cayley- Hamilton theorem, eigenvalues and Eigen vectors, matrix of transformation, row and Colum reduction, echelon form, rank, equivalence, congruence and similarity. Reduction to canonical forms. Orthogonal and unitary reduction of quadratic and Hermitian forms, positive definite quadratic forms.
Real numbers, bounded sets, open and closed sets, real, sequences, limits, continuity, differentiability, mean value theorems, Taylor’s theorem with remainders, indeterminate form, maxima and minima, asymptotes, functions of several variables, continuity, differentiability, partial derivatives, maxima and minima, Lagrange’s methods of multipliers, Jacobian, Reimann’s definition of definite integrals. Indefinite integrals, infinite & improper integrals, beta & beta gamma functions, double and tripe integrals (evaluation techniques only), areas, surface and volumes, centre of gravity.
Analytic geometry :-
Cartesian and polar co-ordinates in two and three dimensions, second degree equations in two and three dimensions, reduction to canonical forms, straight lines, shortest distance between two skew lines plane, sphere, cone, cylinder, paraboloid, ellipsoid, hyperboloid of one and two sheets and their properties.
Ordinary differential equations :-
Formulation of differential equation, order and degree, equations of first order and first degree, integrating factors, equations of first order but not of first degree, Clairaut’s equation, singular solution. Higher order linear equations with constant coefficients, complementary functions and particular integrals, general solution, Euler-Cauchy equation. Second order linear equations with variable coefficients, determination of complete solution when one solution is known, method of variation of parameters.
Dynamics, Statics and Hydrostatics :-
Degree of freedom and constraints, rectilinear motion, simple harmonic motion, motion in a plane projectile, constrained motion, work and energy, conservation of energy, motion under impulsive forces, Kepler’s law, orbit under central forces, motion of varying mass, motion under resistance. Equilibrium of a system of particles, work and potential energy, friction, common catenary, principle of virtual work, stability of equilibrium, equilibrium of forces in three dimensions.
Pressure of heavy fluids, equilibrium of fluids under a given system of forces, Bernoulli’s equation, centre of pressure, thrust on curved surfaces, equilibrium of floating bodies, stability of equilibrium, metacentre, pressure of gases.
Vector Analysis :-
Scalar and vector fields, triple products, differentiation of vector function of scalar variable, gradient, divergence and curl in Cartesian, cylindrical and spherical co-ordinates and their physical interpretation. Higher order derivatives, vector identities and vector equations.
Application to Geometry :-
Curves in spaces, curvature and torsion, Serret – Frenet formulae, Gauss and Stoke’s theorem, Green’s identities.
Groups, Sub groups, normal subgroups, homomorphism of groups, quotient groups basic isomorphism theorem, Sylow’s theorem, permutation groups, Cayley theorem. Rings and ideals, principal ideal Domains, Unique Factorisation Domains and Euclidean Domains, and Euclidean Domains, field extensions, finite fields.
Complex Analysis :-
Analytic function, Cauchy-Riemann equations. Cauchy’s theorem Cauchy’s integral formula, power series, Taylor’s series, Laurent’s series, Singularities, Cauchy Residue theorem, Contour integration, Conformal mapping, Bilinear transformation.
Operations Research :-
Linear programming problems, basic solution, basic feasible solution and optimal solution. Graphical method and simplex method of solution, Duality, Transportation and assignment problems. Analysis of steady state and transient solution for queueing system with poisson arrivals and exponential service time. Deterministic replacement models, sequencing problem with two machines and n jobs. 3 machines and n jobs (special case).
Mathematical Modeling :-
(a) Difference and differential equation growth models – Single species population models. Population growth an age structure model. The spread of technological innovation.
(b) Higher order linear models – A Model for the detection of diabetes.
(c) Nonlinear population growth models: prey- predator models, Epidemic growth models.
(d) An Application in environment: Urban wastes water management planning models.
(e) Models from political science: Proportional representation (cumulative and comparison voting) models.
Partial Differential Equations :-
Curves and surfaces in three dimensions, formulation of partial differential equations, solutions of equations, solutions of equation of type d x / P = d y / Q = d z / R , orthogonal trajectories, Pfaffian differential equations, partial differential equations of the first order, solution by Cauchy’s method of characteristics, charpit’s method of solution, linear partial differential equations of the second order with constant coefficients, equations of vibrating string, heat equation, Laplace equations.
Probability : –
Notion of probability : Random experiment, Sample space, axioms of probability, Elementary properties of probability, equally likely outcome problems. Random variables: Concept, cumulative distribution function, discrete and continuous random variables, expectations, mean, variance, moment generating function.
Discrete distribution : Binomial, geometric, poisson. Continuous distribution: Uniform, Exponential, Normal, Conditional probability, and conditional expectation, Bayes theorem, independence, computing expectation by conditioning.
Bivariate random variables : Joint distribution, Joint and Conditional distributions. Functions of random variables: Sum of random variables, the law of large number and central limit theorem, approximation of distributions.
Mechanics and Fluid Dynamics :-
Generalised co- ordinates, holonomic and non- holonomic systems D’Alembert’s principle and Langrage’s equation. Hamilton equations, moment of inertia, motion of rigid bodies in two dimensions. Equation of continuity, Euler’s equations of motion for inviscid flow, stream-lines, path of a particle, potential flow. Two dimensional and axisymmetric motion, sources and sinks, vortex motion, flow past a cylinder and a sphere, method of images, Navier- Stokes equation, for a viscous fluid.
Discrete Mathematics :-
Introduction to graph theory: graphs and degree sum theorem, connected graph, bi-partite graphs, trees, Eulerian and Hamiltonian graph, plane graph and Euler’s theorem, planar graphs, 5-color theorem, marriage theorem.
Logical connectives negation, quantifiers, compound statement, Truth table, Tautologies, Boolean algebra- Lattices, geometrical lattices and algebraic structures, duality, distributive and complemented lattices, Boolean lattices and Boolean algebras, Boolean functions and expressions, design and implementation of digital networks, switching circuits.
JSSC PGT Exam Syllabus Download :-JSSC_PGT_Syllabus
How to Download the Jharkhand PGT Exam Syllabus 2023 ?
The Jharkhand PGT Exam Syllabus 2023 will be available on the official website of the Commission. One can download it by following the given steps :
- Once you open the Jharkhand PGT Exam Official website, go to the main menu that is available in the right corner of the webpage.
- Under the Candidate’s Corner, you will find a Syllabus Link.( Click on that)
- Search for the JSSC PGTTCE Syllabus 2023 . Click on the link.
- Once it opens, press on download . You should print the syllabus so that it is readily available while you prepare.
JSSC PGT Exam Application Fees : –
- General Category Fees : Rs 100 /- only
- OBC Category Fees : Rs.100 / – only.
- SC / ST Category Fees : Rs 50 / – only.
Jharkhand PGT Exam Recruitment Result 2023 :-
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is responsible for publishing the Jharkhand PGT Exam Results of the recruitment exam of Trrained Graduate Teachers. Several candidates appear for the exam with the dream od securing a goverment job. Candidates can find the result on the official website of the JSSC once it is released . The Commission is yet to announce the JSSC result date for the JSSC PGTTCE Recruitment Exam 2023. Follow the below steps to Download the Result :
- Login to the official website of the Commission i.e https://jssc.nic.in
- In the nevigation panel present on the left ide of the screen, click on the Results Tab.
- You will reach the results page . Press Ctrl + F and search for the notification of JSSC PGTTCE Results 2023. Click on the link.
- You will receive a prompt to enter your admit card number. Enter the hall ticket number in the text box and click on the submit Button.
- The JSSC result will pop up on your screen in PDF format. Download in the PDF format and take a printout for future reference.
- Check the Result.
- Download and take the Printout of the Result.
Join the Jharkhand PGT Exam (Mathematics) Course :-
Download the Mathematical Academy App from PlayStore :
- Registration Open New Batch
- Complete Course Fees : 999 Rs (Only) /- & Include Test Series.
- Enroll Now
- Live Class
- Backup ( Complete Recorded Lecture ) Available in Mathematical Academy App.
- Printed Assignment + Video Solution
- Test Series ( Topic Wise + Full Length Test ) + Solution
- Watch the Video Offline without Internet.
- Watch the Video Unlimited Time .
- If you not Attemt the live class then end the live class Immediately recorded Lecture Available in App.
- Laptop and PC version Available .
- Same login Id and password put the website.
- Live Class PDF Notes Available in App(Daily).
- Website : www.mathematicalacademy.com
FAQs : –
Question : What is Jharkhand PGT Teacher Salary ?
Answer : The JSSC Teacher Salary is 47600 Rs – 151100 Rs.
Question : What is the selection Process for JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2023 ?
Answer : Written & Interview .
Question : Is there any negative marking for the Wrong Answers ?
Answer : There is no negative marking for the wrong answers.
Question : When willl be JSSC PGT Teacher Exam Held ?
Answer : JSSC PGT Teacher Exam will be held soon.
Question : Is B.Ed compulsory for Jharkhand PGT Teacher Exam ?
Answer : Yes
Question : Is there any Interview in JSSC PGT Teacher Exam ?
Answer : Yes