Jharkhand TGT Exam , Syllabus , Application Form , Exam Date , Eligibility Criteria , Exam Pattern 2023
Join the Group :
JSSC TGT Exam Application form Released Date : 05-04-2023
Last Date for submission of the application form : 04-05-2023
Admit Card Release : To be announed
Exam Date : To be announced
Conduct Agency : JSSC (Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission)
Exam Pattern : Offline (OMR Sheet)
Exam Type : MCQ
Result : Notified Soon
Selection Process :
- Merit List
- Interview / DV
Jharkhand TGT Exam Eligibility Criteria : –
The condinates who Qualify JSSC TGT Exam shall have to fullfill the following Eligibility Requirement for Application form.
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 45 % & SC / ST Categorry 40% from any recognized university, and B.Ed Degree from any organization recognized by NCTE.
Jharkhand TGT Exam Age Limit & Relaxation :-
- Minimum Age : 21 Year
- Maximum Age : 40 Year.
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules .
|Specifics||Upper Age Limit|
|S.No.||Category||Minimum Age Limit||For otherr than a primary school teacher||For a primary school teacher|
|1||General||21||43 Years||45 Years|
|2||Female(OBC)||21||43 Years||48 Years|
|3||OBC||21||43 Years||47 Years|
|4||SC / ST||21||45 Years||50 Years|
Jharkhand TGT Exam Pattern 2023 :-
The JSSC TGT exam pattern 2023 is expected to be the same as the previous year. Exam pattern for the written examination is as follows :
- Consists of two sections
- 200 questions
- Each question carries 1 mark
- Total 200 marks
- Duration is 3 Hours.
- There is no provision of negative marking.
|Name of the Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks||Total Duration|
|General Knowledge||100||200||3 Hours|
Paper – 2
- Elective Paper
- 150 Questions
- Each question caries 2 marks
- Total 300 marks
- Duration is 3 hours
- There is no provision of negative marking.
- Each incorrect answer will result in a deduction of No Negative Marks .
- There is no negative marking for questions that have been left unanswered.
- However, after the process of Challenges of the Answer Key, in case there are
multiple correct options or change in key, only those candidates who have attempted
it correctly as per the revised Answer key will be awarded marks.
- In case a Question is dropped due to some technical error, full marks shall be given
to all the candidates irrespective of the fact who have attempted it or not .
5. Charts , Graph Sheets , Tables , Cellular Phone or Other Electronic Gadgets are NOT allowes in the examination hall.
Jharkhand TGT Exam Subject Wise Expected Cut Off 2023 : –
Knowing the cutoff helps candidates to know the minimum marks they must score to clear the written test and qualify the recruitment process. The JSSC TGT Exam cut-off 2023 will be released after the commencement of the examination till then have a look at the expected marks.
|Category||Expected Cut Off Marks|
Jharkhand TGT Exam Selection Process 2023 :-
The Selection for the Post of JSSC TGT Exam Recruitment is expected to consist of two stages.
- Written Exam
- Written Examination is divided into two papers :
- Paper – 1 is qualifying in natural and is the same for all candidates. Candidates need to score a minimum of 33 % in the first exam. The second paper will not be evaluated for the candidate if he fails to score 33 % in the first exam.
- Paper – 2 is specific to the subject which the candidates has applied. Candidates need to secure a minimum of 50 % in the exam to be eligibile for recruitment. There is a relaxation of 5 % for the candidates of reserved category.
- Certificate Verification : The candidates need to score more than the cutoff in the econd paper to recive a call for the cerificate varification process . If no discrepancies are found during certificate varification, the candidate can be recruited for the JSSC TGT job in the district he had applied for .
Certificates Needed for Candidate Verification Post Selection
For the certificate verification process , keep all your documents handy. Below is a list of documents which you will require during the certificate verification process :
- Admit card for the exam
- Copy of the final result
- Candidate’s ID Proof ( Aadhaa
- JSSC Teacher Salary in Jharkhand : 66500 Rs – 72500 Rs.
Jharkhand TGT Syllabus 2023 (Mathematics) : –
The JSSC TGT Syllabus covers two papers of the written examination.
It is further divied into two sections :
- Hindi Language
- General Awareness
- Hindi Language – This section consists of questions which test the overall proficiency of the candidate in Hindi Language. It further breaks down into 2 parts :
- Hindi Unseen Passage
- Hindi grammar
- General Awareness : This section mainly focuses on the candidate’s General Knowledge. It includes questions from the following :
- Relations between Jharkhand , India and Neighbouring countries
- Scientific Development
- National / International Awards
- Indian Languages
- Sports – players
- Important dates & Events
- Main Features of History , Culture , Geography , Environment , Economy, Freedom Movement , Agriculture and Natural Resources of India.
- Constitution of Inddia
- Political System of India
- Political System of India
- Panchayati Raj
- Community Development
- 5-Year Plan
Paper – 2
It is based on the specialization subject to the candidate which he can choose among the below-given subjects :
Set Theory :-
Generalized De Morgan’s Law, Countable and Uncountable Sets, Set Mapping.
Theory of Equation :-
Relation between roots and coefficients, Transformation of equation, Symmetric function of roots.
Differential Calculus :-
Functions, Continuity and Differentiability, Successive Differentiation, Leibnitz Theorem, Partial Differential, Euler’s Theorem Tangent and Normal.
Integral Calculus :-
Indefinite Integral of Trigonometric, Rational and Irrational Functions. Properties of Definite Integral, Reduction formula, Differential Equation of first order and first degree.
Co-ordinate Geometry :-
Standard Equation of Parabola, Ellipse, Hyperbola Tangents and Normal. (Diameter Excluded)
Co-ordinate Geometry Three Dimension :-
Different Coordinate systems and relation between them Direction Cosines, Plane Straight Line .
De-Moivre’s Theorem and its Application, Complex Argument , Gregory Series , Summation of Series .
JSSC TGT Exam Syllabus Download :-Jharkhand_TGT_Syllabus
How to Download the Jharkhand TGT Exam Syllabus 2023 ?
The Jharkhand TGT Exam Syllabus 2023 will be available on the official website of the Commission. One can download it by following the given steps :
- Once you open the Jharkhand TGT Exam Official website, go to the main menu that is available in the right corner of the webpage.
- Under the Candidate’s Corner, you will find a Syllabus Link.( Click on that)
- Search for the JSSC CGTTCE Syllabus 2023 . Click on the link.
- Once it opens, press on download . You should print the syllabus so that it is readily available while you prepare.
JSSC TGT Exam Application Fees : –
- General Category Fees : Rs 460 /- only
- OBC Category Fees : Rs.460 / – only.
- SC / ST Category Fees : Rs 115 / – only.
Jharkhand TGT Exam Recruitment Result 2023 :-
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is responsible for publishing the Jharkhand TGT Exam Results of the recruitment exam of Trrained Graduate Teachers. Several candidates appear for the exam with the dream od securing a goverment job. Candidates can find the result on the official website of the JSSC once it is released . The Commission is yet to announce the JSSC result date for the JSSC CGTTCE Recruitment Exam 2023. Follow the below steps to Download the Result :
- Login to the official website of the Commission i.e https://jssc.nic.in
- In the nevigation panel present on the left ide of the screen, click on the Results Tab.
- You will reach the results page . Press Ctrl + F and search for the notification of JSSC CGTTCE Results 2023. Click on the link.
- You will receive a prompt to enter your admit card number. Enter the hall ticket number in the text box and click on the submit Button.
- The JSSC result will pop up on your screen in PDF format. Download in the PDF format and take a printout for future reference.
- Check the Result.
- Download and take the Printout of the Result.
Join the Jharkhand TGT Exam (Mathematics) Course :-
Download the Mathematical Academy App from PlayStore :
- Registration Open New Batch
- Complete Course Fees : 999 Rs (Only) /- & Include Test Series.
- Enroll Now
- Live Class
- Backup ( Complete Recorded Lecture ) Available in Mathematical Academy App.
- Printed Assignment + Video Solution
- Test Series ( Topic Wise + Full Length Test ) + Solution
- Watch the Video Offline without Internet.
- Watch the Video Unlimited Time .
- If you not Attemt the live class then end the live class Immediately recorded Lecture Available in App.
- Laptop and PC version Available .
- Same login Id and password put the website.
- Live Class PDF Notes Available in App(Daily).
- Website : www.mathematicalacademy.com
FAQs : –
Question : What is Jharkhand TGT Teacher Salary ?
Answer : The JSSC Teacher Salary is 66500 Rs – 72500 Rs.
Question : What is the selection Process for JSSC TGT Teacher Recruitment 2023 ?
Answer : Written & Interview .
Question : Is there any negative marking for the Wrong Answers ?
Answer : There is no negative marking for the wrong answers.
Question : When willl be JSSC TGT Teacher Exam Held ?
Answer : JSSC TGT Teacher Exam will be held soon.
Question : Is B.Ed compulsory for Jharkhand TGT Teacher Exam ?
Answer : Yes
Question : Is there any Interview in JSSC TGT Teacher Exam ?
Answer : Yes