KVS TGT Exam , Syllabus , Application Form , Exam Date , Eligibility Criteria , Pattern
Join the Group :
- KVS TGT Exam Application form Released Date : 5 Dec 2022
- Last Date for submission of the application form : 2 Jan 2023
- Admit Card Release : 9 Feb 2023
- Exam Date : 12 Feb 2023 – 14 Mar 2023
- Conduct Agency : KVS (Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan)
- Exam Pattern : Online Mode (CBT)
- Exam Type : MCQ
- Result : Notified Soon
Selection Process :
KVS TGT Exam Eligibility Criteria : –
The condinates who Qualify KVS TGT Exam shall have to fullfill the following Eligibility Requirement for Application form.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the Concerned. Subjects / Combination of Subjects and in Aggregate.
- B.Ed or Equivalent Degree from a recognized University.
- Pass in the CTET Paper II by CBSC or Appear in CTET.
- Proficiency in Teaching Hindi and English Mediums.
KVS TGT Exam Age Limit & Relaxation :-
- Minimum Age : 21 Year
- Maximum Age : 35 Year.
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules .
|SC / ST||5 Years|
|Women All Categories||10 Years|
|Condidates having the experience of 3 years of continuous services under the Central Goverment.||5 Years for General , 8 Years for OBC , 10 Years for SC/ST .|
|State of JAMMU & Kashmir||5 Years|
|People having disabilities . This category for the diffently – abled people inclues women as well.||10 Years for General , 13 Years for OBC , 15 Years for SC/ST .|
|Ex. Serviceman (General)||3 Years|
|Ex. Serviceman (OBC)||6 Years|
|Ex. Serviceman (SC/ST)||8 Years|
KVS TGT Exam Pattern : –
- KVS TGT Exam will conducted Online Mode (CBT) .
The KVS TGT Exam will be a written test is of 180 marks ( 180 objective type multiple choice questions) carrying 01 mark for each question. The duration of ritten test will be 180 minutes without any time limit for each part individually.
Section Name – Nature of Questions
Part – I : Proficiency in Language (20 Marks) :
A. General English – 10 Questions
B. General Hindi – 10 Questions
Part – II : General Awareness , Reasoning & Proficiency in Computers (20 marks) :
A. General Awareness & Currect Affairs (10 Questions)
B. Reasoning Ability (5 Questions)
C. Computer Literacy (5 Questions)
Part III : Perspective on Education and Leadership (40 Questions) :
A. Understanding the Learner (10 Questions)
B. Understanding Teaching Learning (15 Questions)
C. Creating Conducive Learning Environment
i. School Organization and Leaaership (15 Questions)
ii. Perspective in Education
Part IV : Subject specific Syllabus (100 marks) :
Professional Proficiency Test :
The Professional Competency Test is if 60 marks (including Demo Teaching – 30 marks & interview – 30 marks.
The weightage of written Test & Profesional competency ( Demo Teaching 15 and Interview : 15 will be 70 : 30 Final list will be based in the performance of the candidate in Written Test & Professional Compelency Test taken Together.
|Part – A||Proficiency in Language||20||3 Hours|
|Part – B||General Awareness , Reasoning & Proficiency in Computers||20|
|Part – C||Perspective of Education and Leadership||40|
|Part – D||Subject specific Syllabus||100|
KVS TGT Exam Marking Pattern of the Paper :-
- The KVS TGT Exam will be a written test is of 180 marks ( 180 objective type multiple choice questions).
- There will be a total of 180 questions that will carry 1 mark eachquestion.
- The duration of ritten test will be 180 minutes without any time limit for each part individually.
- The questions will be of the objective type with four options per question.
- Each incorrect answer will result in a deduction of No Negative Marks .
- There is no negative marking for questions that have been left unanswered.
- However, after the process of Challenges of the Answer Key, in case there are
multiple correct options or change in key, only those candidates who have attempted
it correctly as per the revised Answer key will be awarded marks.
- In case a Question is dropped due to some technical error, full marks shall be given
to all the candidates irrespective of the fact who have attempted it or not .
- Charts , Graph Sheets , Tables , Cellular Phone or Other Electronic Gadgets are NOT allowes in the examination hall.
KVS TGT Exam Subject Wise Expected Cut Off 2023 : –
Knowing the cutoff helps candidates to know the minimum marks they must score to clear the written test and qualify the recruitment process. The KVS TGT cut-off 2023 will be released after the commencement of the examination till then have a look at the expected marks.
|Category||Expected Cut Off Marks|
|General||85 – 87|
|OBC||84 – 85|
|SC||78 – 79|
|ST||73 – 74|
KVS TGT Exam Selection Process 2023 :-
The Selection for the Post of KVS TGT Exam will be done on the basis of the following stages :
- Written Exam
- KVS TGT Teacher Salary Pay 4600 Grade Pay .
- KVS TGT Teacher Pay Scale : 44900 Rs – 142400 Rs.
KVS TGT Exam Syllabus (Mathematics) : –
Real Numbers :-
- Review of representation of natural numbers, integers, and rational numbers on the number line. Rational numbers as recurring/ terminating decimals. Operations on real numbers.
- Examples of non-recurring/non-terminating decimals. Existence of non-rational numbers (irrational numbers) such as √2 , √3 and their representation on the number line Explaining that every real number is represented by a unique point on the number line and conversely, viz. every point on the number line represents a unique real number.
- Definition of nth root of a real number.
- Rationalization of real numbers of the type 1 / a + b √x and 1 / √x + √ y their combinations where x and y are natural number and a and b are integers.
- Laws of exponents with integral powers. Rational exponents with positive real bases.
- Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic statements after reviewing work done earlier and after illustrating and motivating through examples, Proofs of irrationality of √2 , √3 , √5 .
- Definition of a polynomial in one variable, with examples and counter examples.
- Coefficients of a polynomial, terms of a polynomial and zero polynomial.
- Degree of a polynomial Constant, linear, quadratic and cubic polynomials Monomials, binomials, trinomials. Factors and multiples.
- Zeros of a polynomial. Relationship between zeros and coefficients of quadratic polynomials.
- Remainder Theorem with examples, Factor Theorem.
- Factorization of a x² + b x + c = 0, (a ≠ 0) where a, b and c are real numbers, and of cubic polynomials using the Factor Theorem.
- The algebraic expressions and identities. Verification of identities:
- (x + y + z)² = x²+ y² + z² + 2 x y + 2 y z + 2 z x
- (x ± y)³ = x³ ± y³ ± 3 x y (x ± y)
- x³ + y³ = (x + y) (x² – x y + y²)
- x³ – y³ = (x – y) (x² + x y + y²)
- x³ + y³ + z³ – 3 x y z = (x + y + z) (x² + y² + z² – x y – y z – z x) and their use in factorization of polynomials.
Linear Equations in Two Variables :-
Linear equations in one variable Introduction to the equation in two variables. Focus on linear equations of the type a x + b y + c = 0. Explain that a linear equation in two variables has infinitely many solutions and justify their being written as ordered pairs of real numbers, plotting them and showing that they lie on a line.
Pairs of Linear Equations in Two Variables :-
Pair of linear equations in two variables and graphical method of their solution. consistency/inconsistency. Algebraic conditions for number of solutions. Solution of a pair of linear equations in two variables algebraically by substitution, by elimination Simple situational problems.
Quadratic Equations :-
Standard form of a quadratic equation a x² + b x + c = 0, (a ≠ 0). Solutions of quadratic equations (only real roots) by factorization, and by using quadratic formula. Relationship between discriminant and nature of roots.
Arithmetic Progressions :-
Arithmetic Progression, nth term and sum of the first n terms of AP. and their application in solving daily life problems.
Coordinate Geometry :-
The Cartesian plane, coordinates of a point, names and terms associated with the coordinate plane, notations. Graphs of linear equations. Distance formula. Section formula (internal division)
Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry :-
History – Geometry in India and Euclid’s geometry. Euclid’s method of formalizing observed phenomenon into rigorous Mathematics with definitions, common/obvious notions, axioms/postulates and theorems. The five postulates of Euclid. Showing the relationship between axiom and theorem, for example: (Axiom)
- Given two distinct points, there exists one and only one line through them. (Theorem)
- (Prove) Two distinct lines cannot have more than one point in common.
Lines and Angles :-
- If a ray stands on a line, then the sum of the two adjacent angles so formed is 180 degrees and the converse.
- If two lines intersect, vertically opposite angles are equal.
- Lines which are parallel to a given line are parallel.
- Two triangles are congruent if any two sides and the included angle of one triangle is equal to any two sides and the included angle of the other triangle (SAS Congruence).
- Two triangles are congruent if any two angles and the included side of one triangle is equal to any two angles and the included side of the other triangle (ASA Congruence).
- Two triangles are congruent if the three sides of one triangle are equal to three sides of the other triangle (SSS Congruence).
- Two right triangles are congruent if the hypotenuse and a side of one triangle are equal (respectively) to the hypotenuse and a side of the other triangle. (RHS Congruence).
- The angles opposite to equal sides of a triangle are equal.
- The opposite sides to equal angles of a triangle are equal.
- If a line is drawn parallel to one side of a triangle to intersect the other two sides in different points, the other two sides are divided in the same ratio.
- If a line divides two sides of a triangle in the same ratio, the line is parallel to the third side.
- If in two triangles, the corresponding angles are equal, their corresponding sides are proportional and the triangles are similar.
- If the corresponding sides of two triangles are proportional, their corresponding angles are equal and the two triangles are similar.
- If one angle of a triangle is equal to one angle of another triangle and the sides including these angles are proportional, the two triangles are similar.
- The diagonal divides a parallelogram into two congruent triangles.
- In a parallelogram opposite sides are equal, and conversely.
- In a parallelogram opposite angles are equal, and conversely.
- A quadrilateral is a parallelogram if a pair of its opposite sides is parallel and equal.
- In a parallelogram, the diagonals bisect each other and conversely.
- In a triangle, the line segment joining the midpoints of either two sides is parallel to the third side and in half of it and (motivate) its converse.
- Equal chords of a circle subtend equal angles at the centre and (motivate) its converse.
- The perpendicular from the centre of a circle to a chord bisects the chord and conversely, the line drawn through the centre of a circle to bisect a chord is perpendicular to the chord.
- Equal chords of a circle (or of congruent circles) are equidistant from the centre (or their respective centres) and conversely.
- The angle subtended by an arc at the centre is double the angle subtended by it at any point on the remaining part of the circle.
- Angles in the same segment of a circle are equal.
- If a line segment joining two points subtends equal angle at two other points lying on the same side of the line containing the segment, the four points lie on a circle.
- The sum of either of the pairs of the opposite angles of a cyclic quadrilateral is 180° and its converse.
- Tangent to a circle at, point of contact.
- The tangent at any point of a circle is perpendicular to the radius through the point of contact.
- The lengths of tangents drawn from an external point to a circle are equal.
Area of a triangle using Heron’s formula, Area of sectors and segments of a circle. Problems based on areas and perimeter / circumference of the above said plane figures. (In calculating area of segment of a circle, problems should be restricted to central angle of 60°, 90° and 120°.
Surface Areas & Volumes :-
Surface areas and volumes of spheres (including hemispheres) and right circular cones. Surface areas and volumes of combinations of any two of the following: cubes, cuboids, spheres, hemispheres and right circular cylinders/cones.
Bar graphs, histograms (with varying base lengths), and frequency polygons. Mean, median and mode of grouped data.
Classical definition of probability. Simple problems on finding the probability of an event.
Trigonometric ratios of an acute angle of a right-angled triangle. Proof of their existence (well defined); motivate the ratios whichever are defined at 0° and 90°. Values of the trigonometric ratios of 30°, 45° and 60°. Relationships between the ratios.
Trigonometric Identities :-
Proof and applications of the identity sin² A+ cos² A = 1. Only simple identities to be given.
Heights & Distances :-
Angle of elevation, Angle of Depression. Simple problems on heights and distances. Problems should not involve more than two right triangles. Angles of elevation / depression should be only 30°, 45°, and 60°.
KVS TGT Exam Syllabus Download :-
KVS TGT Exam Application Fees : –
- General Category Fees : Rs 1500 /- only
- OBC Category Fees : Rs.1500 / – only.
- SC / ST Category Fees : Rs 0 / – only.
- PH Category Fees : Rs.0 / – only.
- Assistant Commissioner(GEN/OBC/EWS) :- Rs 2300 /- only
- Principle / V Principle : – Rs 2300 / – only
- Junior Secretarial Assistant / Stenographer : – Rs 1200 /- only
Steps To Check KVS TGT Exam Result :-
- Visit the Official Website of GIC Lecturer Exam 2023 i.e kvsangathan.nic.in
- On the Home Page, Search for the KVS TGT Exam Result.
- Then click on the Result link.
- Enter your Roll No and Password.
- Then click on the Submit Button.
- Check the Result.
- Download and take the Printout of the Result.
Join the KVS TGT Exam (Mathematics) Course :-
Download the Mathematical Academy App from PlayStore : Download Now
- Registration Open New Batch
- Complete Course Fees : 999 Rs (Only) /- & Include Test Series.
- Enroll Now
- Live Class
- Backup ( Complete Recorded Lecture ) Available in Mathematical Academy App.
- Printed Assignment + Video Solution
- Test Series ( Topic Wise + Full Length Test ) + Solution
- Watch the Video Offline without Internet.
- Watch the Video Unlimited Time .
- If you not Attemt the live class then end the live class Immediately recorded Lecture Available in App.
- Laptop and PC version Available .
- Same login Id and password put the website.
- Live Class PDF Notes Available in App(Daily).
- Website : www.mathematicalacademy.com
Question : What is KVS TGT Exam Salary ?
Answer : The KVS TGT Teacher Salary is 44900 Rs – 142400 Rs.
Question : What is the selection Process for KVS TGT Teacher Recruitment 2023 ?
Answer : Written & Interview .
Question : Is there any negative marking for the Wrong Answers ?
Answer : There is no negative marking for the wrong answers.
Question : When willl be KVS TGT Exam Held ?
Answer : KVS TGT Exam will be held soon.
Question : Is B.Ed compulsory for KVS TGT Exam ?
Answer : Yes
Question : Is there any Interview in KVS TGT Exam ?
Answer : Yes