Indian Naval Civilian Chargeman Entrance Test (INCT) , Syllabus , Pattern
Join the Group :
Indian Navak Civilian Exam Application form Released Date : 15 / 05 / 2023
Last Date for submission of the application form : 29 / 05 / 2023
Admit Card Release : Notified Soon
Indian Navak Civilian Exam Date : Notified Soon
Conduct Agency : Indian Navy
Total Post : 372 Posts
Indian Navak Civilian Exam Pattern : Online Mode (CBT)
Indian Navak Civilian Exam Result : Notified Soon
Indian Navak Civilian Exam Eligibility Criteria :
The condinates who qualify in Indian Navak Civilian Exam shall have to fullfill the following Eligibility Requirement for Application form.
- Degree in Science with Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics from a recognized University ; (OR)
- A Diploma in Engineering in the appropriate discipline from a recognized University or Board.
- The applicants with higher qualifications may be considered, provided that they are in possession of one of the requisite essential educational qualifications as mentioned above, as per the decision of the competent authority.
Indian Navak Civilian Exam Age Limit & Relaxation :
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Age Relaxation As per Recruitment Rules of Indian Naval Civilian Entrance Test.
|S. No.||Category||Age relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|(i)||SC / ST||05 Years|
|(iii)||PwBDs||UR – 10 Years, OBC- 13 (10 + 03) Years , SC / ST- 15(10+05) Years.|
|(iv)||ESM||03 Years after deduction of the military service rendered from actual age as on the closing date.|
|(v)||Departmental Candidates with 03 years continuous service in Central Government||05 Years|
|(vi)||Defence disabled personnel||UR – 03 years (08 years for SC / ST) subject to the condition that they would not be allowed to avail of a larger number of chances in respect of recruitment to a service, or group of services, than the maximum number of chances permissible to any general candidate under the age limit.|
|(vii)||Persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||Upper age-limit relaxable by five years (subject to maximum number of chances permissible under the relevant rules).|
Indian Naval Civilian Exam Marking Scheme :
The candidates will be awarded 1 marks for correct answer and no marks will be deducted for incorrect answers as there is no negative marking scheme in the Indian Naval Civilian Exam. Candidates can know the marking scheme in the given table below :
- Total 100 Objective Type Question.
- Total Time 90 Minutes .
- Each Question 1 Marks .
- There is No Negative Marking.
- The mode of Examination : Online Mode
|Types of Answer||Marks|
|Total Marks in Indian Naval Civilian Exam||100 Marks|
SCREENING OF APPLICATIONS :
Indian Navy will screen all applications registered online, as per eligibility criteria and terms and conditions specified by Government of India from time to time. Merely fulfilling the basic selection criteria does not automatically entitle a person/applicant to be called for the online test.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION :
All shortlisted / eligible candidates will have to appear in the computer based examination consisting of 100 objective type questions based on syllabus as appended below :
|(i)||General Intelligence and Reasoning||10|
|(v)||Syllabus specific to the post applied for||50|
Indian Naval Civilian Exam Syllabus :
GENERAL INTELLIGENCE AND REASONING :
- It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation relation concepts, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include question design to test the candidate abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
GENERAL AWARENESS :
- It would include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to current events of national and international importance, sports, history, culture, geography, economics, general policy including Indian constitution and general science etc. These questions will be such that they do not require special study of any discipline.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE :
- In addition to the testing of candidates understanding of English language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage etc. His/her writing ability would also be tested.
NUMERICAL APTITUDE :
- This paper will include question on problems relating to number systems, computations of whole number, decimal and fraction and relationship between numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentages, ration and proportion, average, interest, profit and loss, discount, time and distance, ration and time, time and work etc.
KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRADE :
- The test will include questions relating to trade/posts as per the essential / desirable qualification required and job description specified.
The question paper will be bilingually in English and Hindi languages only, except for the question paper for General English, which will be in English language only. There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
Indian Naval Civilian Exam Syllabus : Download
The candidates who are preparing for the Indian Naval Civilian Exam can check the PDF for the Indian Naval Civilian exam syllabus. The PDF can be downloaded and can be used while preparing for the exam . The Paper comprises 4 units and holds a total of 100 marks in the Indian Naval Civilian Exam. The PDF Link has been given below for the candidates :Indian Naval Civilian Exam Syllabus
Indian Naval Civilian Exam Application Fees : –
- General Category can apply for the examination fees : Rs.278 / – only.
- OBC / EWS Category can apply for the examination fees : Rs.278 / – only.
- SC / ST Category can apply for the examination fees : Rs.0 / – only.
|1.||General / Unreserved||Rs. 278 /-|
|2.||General – EWS / OBC-NCL||Rs. 278 /-|
|3.||SC / ST||Rs. 0 /-|
HOW TO APPLY :
Candidates must satisfy themselves, before applying, about their eligibility for the post. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per the instructions to avoid rejection later.
- Candidates must apply online on the website joinindiannavy.gov.in >> Join Navy >> Ways to Join >> Civilian >> Chargeman – II (Redesignated as Chargeman). Before filling online application form, applicants are advised to read and download ‘How to Apply’ guidelines containing instructions for filling up Online Application Form.
- Candidates are strongly advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on the website on account of internet connectivity issue or website overload. Indian Navy will not be responsible for the candidates, if candidates are not able to submit their application within the last date due to the aforesaid reasons.
- Firstly, the candidate must register online by filling up the basic details. After successful registration, the candidate will get a user Id & password on registered email (note it down & keep safely), which will be used to login for filling of application.
- The candidate must fill their name, date of birth, father’s name & mother’s name as given in matriculation/secondary school certificates.
- Candidates should have their own mobile number and valid & active personal email id. Indian Navy will not entertain any request for change of mobile number & email address at any stage.
- If the candidates commit any mistake in filling the online application form, it cannot be corrected by Indian Navy. Indian Navy will take no responsibility of any kind for such application forms.
- Applicants should not submit multiple applications for same post. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances, any applicant submits multiple applications then he / she must ensure that the application with higher registration number is complete in all respects, which will be considered.
- Candidates will be required to indicate their choice of Command for posting, in order of preference. This will have no bearing on their merit.
This information will be utilized by the Indian Navy to determine the place of posting, to the extent feasible in respect of qualified candidates.
- The following documents and their scanned copies (preferably JPG / JPEG / PDF format) must be kept ready before filling the online application:- (i) Passport size colour photograph with light background (preferably white) without any obstacle covering/obstructing the face and eyes. The size of photograph should be between 20 Kb and 50 Kb.
- Candidate’s signature should be on a plain white paper with black ink. The signature should not be digitalized. It should be scanned copy of your own signature on paper with pen. The size of signature document should be between 10 Kb and 20Kb.
- A copy of candidate’s Caste / EWS Certificate, in case applying against a reserved post.
- A copy of candidate’s Birth Certificate/Matriculation / SSC certificate for Date of Birth.
- A copy of candidate’s relevant education qualification proof.
- A copy of certificate showing disability for PwBD’s and eligibility for scribe, if applicable.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION :
- Candidates should read the detailed instructions (available on our website) carefully before filling the online application.
- Candidates must review their application before final submission.
- Candidates are required to make online payment of application fee (wherever applicable).
- Eligibility of the candidate will be considered on the strength of the information furnished in the online application form. After final submission, request for change/correction in the particulars given in the application form, shall not be entertained under any circumstances. Indian Navy will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any correction/deletion in any particular given by the candidates in application form. Hence candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully.
- When application is successfully submitted, it will be considered provisionally. Candidates are advised to take a printout of application and keep safely. No printed copy of application is required to be sent to Indian Navy. However, candidates have to produce duly signed printed copy of application at the time of document verification, if provisionally shortlisted. A print out of the ADMIT CARD IS TO BE BROUGHT TO THE VENUE FAILING WHICH THE CANDIDATE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO APPEAR FOR THE EXAMINATION.
EXAMINATION CITIES :
|S.No||State||Exam Centres / Cities|
|(a)||Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Port Blair|
|(e)||Delhi||Delhi / New Delhi|
APPLICATION FOR MULTIPLE POSTS :
Candidates applying for more than one post should submit their application, complete in all respects, separately. Candidates, who have applied for more than one post, should be aware that centre for each examination may be different, and examination may be on the same day/shift. If the examinations are in two different shifts on the same day, it will be the candidate’s responsibility to reach the allocated centre. If the examination for two posts applied by candidate is in the same shift, he/she will be able to appear in the examination of one post as per his/her choice.
REJECTION CRITERIA :
The rejection of applications will be based on following grounds:
- Not meeting Essential Qualification Requirement.
- Incomplete or partially filled applications.
- Applications without prescribed fees (wherever applicable).
- Applications not received through online mode.
- Applications having blurred/irrelevant photo, signature or other documents.
- Underage or overage as on crucial date of eligibility.
- Only one application is to be submitted by the candidate for one post code. If a candidate submits more than one application successfully for the same post code, then only the latest application with application fee (if applicable) will be considered and other applications will be rejected.
Check Indian Naval Civilian Exam Result :
- Visit the Official Website of Indian Naval Civilian Exam 2023 i.e, joinindiannavy.gov.in
- On the Home Page, Search for the Indian Naval Civilian Exam Result.
- Then click on the Result link.
- Enter your Roll Number and Password.
- Then click on the Submit Button.
- Check the Result.
- Download and take the Printout of the Result.
Join the Batch IIT-JAM | CSIR-NET | GATE | TGT | PGT Exam (Mathematics) Course :
Download the Mathematical Academy App from PlayStore :
- Registration Open New Batch
- Complete Course Fees : 999 Rs (Only) /- & Include Test Series.
- Enroll Now
- Live Class
- Backup ( Complete Recorded Lecture ) Available in Mathematical Academy App.
- Printed Assignment + Video Solution
- Test Series ( Topic Wise + Full Length Test ) + Solution
- Watch the Video Offline without Internet.
- Watch the Video Unlimited Time .
- If you not Attemt the live class then end the live class immediately recorded Lecture Available in App.
- Laptop and PC version Available .
- Same login Id and password put the website.
- Live Class PDF Notes Available in App(Daily).
- Website : www.mathematicalacademy.com