PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee (HR) Recruitment 2023
Join the Group :
Short Information :
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has released the Junior Officer Trainee (HR) recruitment advertisement for 48 posts. Those candidates who are intrested in this PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee (HR) recruitment can apply online from 15 May 2023 to 30 May 2023. Read the Notification for recruitment eligibility , post information , selection procedure , age limit , pay scale and all other information.
PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee (HR) Application form Released Date : 15 / 05 / 2023
Last Date for submission of the application form : 30 / 05 / 2023
Admit Card Release : Before the Exam
PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee (HR) Exam Date : As per Schedule
Total Post : 48 Posts
PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee (HR) Exam Pattern : Online Mode (CBT)
PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee (HR) Exam Result : Notified Soon
Selection Process :
- Written Exam / Computer Based Test
- Document Verification
- Computer Skill Test
- Pre – Employment Medical Examination
Salary : Rs 27500 /- to Rs 117500 /-
PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee (HR) Eligibility Criteria :
The condinates who qualify in PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee Exam shall have to fullfill the following Eligibility Requirement for Application form.
- Bachelor Degre in BBA / BBM / BBS with Minimum 60 % Marks.
- Note : Candidates with PG Degree / Diploma or Equivalent higher education qualification shall not be allowed to apply for the said post.
- More Eligibility Details Read the Notification.
PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee (HR) Exam Age Limit & Relaxation :
- Minimum Age :18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Candidates should not have been born on or after 30 / 05 / 2005 and on or before 30 / 05 /1996 .
- Age Relaxation As per Recruitment Rules of Indian Naval Civilian Entrance Test.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit :
|a)||For OBC(NCL)||3 years (for the posts reserved for the respective category)|
|b)||For SC / ST||5 years (for the posts reserved for the respective category)|
|c)||For PwBD||10 years over & above category relaxation|
|d)||Ex-Servicemen||As per Govt. of India directives Ex-Servicemen with a minimum of six month’s continuous service are allowed relaxation to the extent of the period spent in service plus three years subject to the condition that the resultant age after deducting his period of service from his actual age does not exceed the prescribed age limit by more than three years.|
|e)||Victims of riots||As per Govt. of India directives|
Reservation / Relaxation / Concession will be subject to :
|a)||For EWS||Submission of a copy of the latest EWS Certificate in the prescribed format issued by a Competent Authority at the time of application.|
|b)||For OBC(NCL)||Will be subject to submission of latest and valid OBC (NCL) certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India for “Appointment to posts under Govt. of India” from a competent authority at the time of application. OBC (NCL) candidates should also submit NCL declaration in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India. The name of caste, community of the candidate must appear in the Central List of OBCs available on National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC) website- www.ncbc.nic.in.|
|c)||For SC/ ST||Submission of relevant Caste Certificate in the prescribed format issued by a Competent Authority.|
|d)||For PwD / PwBD||Submission of disability certificate in prescribed format issued by Government Medical Board.|
|e)||Ex-Servicemen||Submission of relevant Discharge certificate etc. in the prescribed format issued by a Competent Authority.
Ex-Servicemen candidates whose experience of service in the Armed Forces has been equated by the Government of India with qualification prescribed in this advertisement, then the said experience shall be acceptable as an induction level qualification for the said post in this recruitment. The Ex-Servicemen candidate shall however have to produce certificate issued by respective Armed Forces stating that their experience/ training has been equated to or has equivalency of required level of qualification, failing which their candidature will not be considered.
|f)||Victims of riots||Submission of relevant Age relaxation cum Domicile certificate in the prescribed format issued by a Competent Authority.|
PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee (HR) Exam Marking Scheme :
The candidates will be awarded 1 marks for correct answer and no marks will be deducted for incorrect answers as there is no negative marking scheme in the Indian Naval Civilian Exam. Candidates can know the marking scheme in the given table below :
- This Objective Type Question.
- Total Time 2 Hours .
- Part-I [Professional Knowledge (PKT)] – 120 Questions and Part-II [Aptitude Test (AT)] – 50 Questions
- Each Question 1 Marks .
- There is 1 / 4 Negative Marking.
- The mode of Examination : Online Mode
|Types of Answer||Marks|
|Incorrect Answers||1 / 4|
|Total Marks in PGCIL Junior Officer (HR) Exam||170 Marks|
Download the Notification :pgcil
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION :
All shortlisted / eligible candidates will have to appear in the computer based examination consisting of 170 objective type questions based on syllabus as appended below :
PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee (HR) Exam Application Fees :
- General Category can apply for the examination fees : Rs.300 / – only.
- OBC / EWS Category can apply for the examination fees : Rs.300 / – only.
- SC / ST Category can apply for the examination fees : Rs.0 / – only.
|1.||General / Unreserved||Rs. 300 /-|
|2.||General – EWS / OBC – NCL||Rs. 300 /-|
|3.||SC / ST||Rs. 0 /-|
HOW TO APPLY :
- It is mandatory that candidates go through the full text of the advertisement and agree to all the conditions given, while applying for the post. Once application submitted, no change is allowed under any circumstances.
- Computer Based Test of notified post shall be conducted on “Single Day in Single Session” for all Entity & Regions. Hence, interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply for “Any One Entity / Region” only.
- Once opted for an Entity-Region by the candidate in the online application form, the option to change the Region shall not be allowed under any circumstances. The candidate shall not be considered for the post of any other Region i.e. the candidature of the applicant shall be considered only for the Region for which the application is submitted.
- Interested and eligible candidates should apply only through On-line Registration System of POWERGRID. To apply log on to http://www.powergrid.in Careers Section Job Opportunities Openings Regional Openings and then “Recruitment of Junior Officer Trainee (HR)”. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. POWERGRID will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email sent to the candidate.
- Before registering and submitting their applications on the website, the candidate should possess a valid Email ID, Alternate E-mail ID and Mobile number. This is Mandatory. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he / she should create his / her new email ID before applying online. These would be required for accessing information through candidate login during the later stages of the recruitment process. Candidates are advised to keep the e-mail ID and Mobile number entered in the online application form compulsorily active for at least one year.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the submitted online application, same is required at the time of Document Verification and note down the user ID (i.e., primary email ID) and password (i.e., registration ID) generated at the time of online registration.
- Candidates are advised to upload legible copies of the following documents while submitting online application in the space earmarked in the online application. The candidates called for Document Verification are required to produce uploaded documents in original for verification :
|a)||Recent passport size color photograph (in white background)
Candidates should keep sufficient copies of same photographs in reserve for future use, which they are using in the Online Registration.
|b)||Signature (in Blue / Black Ink)||30 KB||.jpg|
|c)||Date of Birth Proof: Matric / Birth Certificate (wherein DOB is mentioned)||01 MB|
|d)||Qualification Certificate (Degree) along with Mark Sheets of all years / semesters along with Proof of norms adopted by the Technical Board / Institute to convert CGPA / OGPA / DGPA into percentage (if applicable) (all Qualification Certificate & Mark Sheets are required to be scanned in one pdf)||10 MB|
|e)||Candidates working in Govt. / PSU are required to apply through the proper channel and need to upload “No-Objection Certificate” from the present employer||01 MB|
|f)||Caste Certificate / EWS Certificate in the prescribed Govt. of India format issued by Competent Authority (if applicable)||01 MB|
|g)||PwBD / PwD Disability Certificate in the prescribed Govt. of India format issued by Competent Authority (if applicable)||01 MB|
|h)||In case of requirement of scribe, Certificate in prescribed format issued by Competent Authority as per Govt. of India guidelines regarding physical limitation by the candidate to write along with Photo ID Proof & Qualification documents of Scribe||01 MB|
|i)||Ex – Serviceman Discharge Certificate, Undertaking and Proforma of Certificate for Employed Officials in case of Ex – Servicemen in the prescribed format (if applicable)||01 MB|
|j)||Domicile cum Age relaxation certificates for Candidates from J & K State / Riots Victim in the prescribed Govt. of India format issued by Competent Authority (if applicable)||01 MB|
EXAMINATION CITIES :
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to select test center from amongst the list of test centers mentioned below against the name of Region, in which the candidate is willing to apply i.e. the test center shall be available to the candidates based on the Region for which the candidate has applied for. Computer Based Test shall be tentatively held at the following centers :
|Entity : Region||Test Centre|
|POWERGRID : NR – II||Jammu, Srinagar, Chandigarh|
|POWERGRID : NR – III||Lucknow, Varanasi, Agra|
|POWERGRID : ER – I||Patna, Ranchi|
|POWERGRID : ER – II||Kolkata, Siliguri|
|POWERGRID : SR – I||Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam|
|POWERGRID : SR – II||Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi|
|POWERGRID : WR – I||Nagpur, Pune, Raipur|
|POWERGRID : WR – II||Vadodara, Bhopal|
|POWERGRID : Odisha Proj.||Bhubaneswar, Rourkela|
|POWERGRID : CC||Delhi (NCR)|
Test qualifying criteria :
|Vacancy Reservation||Qualifying Criteria|
|Unreserved Vacancies||Minimum 30 % in each : Part – I & Part – II separately and Minimum 40 % marks in aggregate|
|Reserved Vacancies||Minimum 25 % in each : Part – I & Part – II separately and Minimum 30 % marks in aggregate|
Candidates who qualify in Written Test / Computer Based Test on merit as per qualifying criteria mentioned in detailed advertisement, will be called for Computer Skill Test in the ratio of 1 : 5 for vacancies up to 3 , 15 for vacancies of 4 and 1 : 3 for vacancies of 5 or more advertised in any category for this post. Number of candidates called for Computer Skill Test may change as per availability of suitable candidates at cut – off.
PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee (HR) Exam Result :
- Visit the Official Website of Indian Naval Civilian Exam 2023 i.e, www.powergrid.in
- On the Home Page, Search for the PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee (HR) Exam Result.
- Then click on the Result link.
- Enter your Roll Number and Password.
- Then click on the Submit Button.
- Check the Result.
- Download and take the Printout of the Result.
Document Verification & Computer Skill Test :
The Computer Skill Test will be of Qualifying in nature and Qualifying marks in test shall be 50% for Unreserved and 40% for reserved category candidates, subject to reservation of posts in respective Region.
Empanelment of Candidates :
Those who qualify in CST shall be empaneled in order of merit as per their marks in written test. Final merit for selection will be decided based on marks secured by the candidates in Written Test / Computer Based Test (100% weightage) subject to qualifying in Computer Skill Test which is qualifying in nature and carries no weightage in the final merit. Candidates who will qualify as per qualifying criteria shall be shortlisted category-wise for empanelment, in proportion to the number of vacancies in the respective category.
Offer of Appointment & Preemployment Medical Examination :
The Offer of Appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit and based on the requirement. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Pre-Employment Medical Examination to be conducted as per POWERGRID Norms and Standards of Medical Fitness.
Health Standards :
Candidates must ensure that they meet POWERGRID’s health standards before applying. For details of standards on medical fitness, please visit career section of our website www.powergrid.in
Join the Batch IIT-JAM | CSIR-NET | GATE | TGT | PGT Exam (Mathematics) Course :
Download the Mathematical Academy App from PlayStore :
- Registration Open New Batch
- Complete Course Fees : 999 Rs (Only) /- & Include Test Series.
- Enroll Now
- Live Class
- Backup ( Complete Recorded Lecture ) Available in Mathematical Academy App.
- Printed Assignment + Video Solution
- Test Series ( Topic Wise + Full Length Test ) + Solution
- Watch the Video Offline without Internet.
- Watch the Video Unlimited Time .
- If you not Attemt the live class then end the live class immediately recorded Lecture Available in App.
- Laptop and PC version Available .
- Same login Id and password put the website.
- Live Class PDF Notes Available in App(Daily).
- Website : www.mathematicalacademy.com