Name of Post : NTA UGC NET JRF Exam June 2023 Correction Edit / Form
Join the Group :
Short Information :
National Testing Agency (NTA) has isued an UGC National Eligibility Test NET / JRF June 2023 Exam Notification 2023 . Any Candidate who is interested in this NTA UGC NET Exam June 2023 can apply online from 10 May 2023 to 31 May 2023 . For Exam details , Eligibility scale , Age limit , Subject Details , Exam information and all other information , read the advertisement and then apply.
- NTA UGC NET Exam Application form Released Date : 10 / 05 / 2023
- Last Date for submission of the application form : 31 / 05 / 2023
- Correction Date : 02 – 03 June 2023
- Admit Card Release : Before the Exam
- Recruitment Organization : NTA ( National Testing Agency )
- NTA UGC NET Exam Date : 13 – 22 June 2023
- Mode of Exam : Online
- NTA UGC NET Exam Result : Notified Soon
- The Validity of NTA UGC NET Exam Score Card : 2 Years ( Effective from the Date Mentioned in NET Certificate )
NTA UGC NET Exam Eligibility Criteria : –
The condinates who qualify in NTA UGC NET Exam shall have to fullfill the following Eligibility Requirement for Application form.
- Passed / Appeared Master Degree in Concerned ubject with at Least Minimum 55 % Marks.
NTA UGC NET Exam Age Limit & Relaxation :-
- For JRF (NET) : Maximum 28 years ( upper age limit may be relaxable up to 5 years in case of SC / ST / Persons with Disability (PWD) / female applicants and 03 years in case of OBC (Non – Creamy Layer) Applicants.
- For Lectureship ( NET ) : No upper Age limit.
NTA UGC NET Exam Pattern :
- NTA UGC NET Exam will conducted Online Mode(CBT) .
- Duration of Exam will be 3 hours.
- Question Type : MCQs
- NTA UGC NET Paper divided in Two Papers : Paper – 1 & Paper – 2
- Both Papers complete in a single duration of 3 Hours.
- Number of Questions : 150 Questions
- Total Marks : 300 Marks.
- Each Questions : 2 Marks
- No Negative Marking
- Only Virtual Scientific Calculator is allowed . Charts , Graph Sheets , Tables , Cellular Phone or Other Electronic Gadgets are NOT allowes in the examination hall.
|NTA UGC NET||Questions||Marks|
|Paper -1 ( Teaching / Research Aptitude)||50||100|
|Paper – 2 ( Based on the core subject)||100||200|
NTA UGC NET Marking Scheme :
The candidates will be awarded 2 marks for correct answer and no marks will be deducted for incorrect answers as there is no negative marking scheme in the NTA UGC NET Exam. Candidates can know the marking scheme in the given table below :
|Types of Answer||Marks|
|Total Marks in UGC NET||300 Marks|
NTA UGC NET Syllabus 2023 :
NTA UGC NET Syllabus 2023 is prescribed by the University Grants Commission(UGC). The NTA UGC NET Syllabus is different for Paper – 1 and Paper – 2 . The NTA UGC NET Paper -1 Syllabus 2023 is common for all candidates. On the other hand, the NTA UGC NET Paper – 2 syllabus varies for all 83 Subjects. Candidates need to choose the subject for Paper – 2 while submitting the NTA UGC NET application form.
NTA UGC NET Paper – 1 Syllabus PDF : Download
The candidates who are preparing for the NTA UGC NET exam can check the PDF for the NTA UGC NET Paper -1 syllabus. The PDF can be downloaded and can be used while preparing for the exam . The Paper comprises 10 units and holds a total of 100 marks in the NTA UGC NET Exam. The PDF Link has been given below for the candidates :
NTA UGC NET Paper – 2 Syllabus 2023 :
NTA UGC NET Paper – 2 exam is subject specific and based on the subjects chosen by the candidate. Paper – 2 comprices 100 questions that hold two marks for each correct answer. The maximum mark in Paper – 2 is two hundred. The candidates have to start preparing for the paper – 2 exams from their university days as paper 2 is for specialisation. The candidates have to choose the subject that they have studied in their post – graduation for paper – 2 . The PDF for UGC NET Paper – 2 Syllabus has been given below for the candidates.
Download Subject Wise NTA UGC NET Paper 2 Syllabus PDF
The subject of NTA UGC NET Paper 2 Needs to be chosen by the candidates . A candidate can choose the subject of his / her post – graduation or a related subject. NTA UGC NET is conducted for a total of 83 subjects. Click on the PDF Links below to check the NTA UGC NET Paper – 2 Syllabus for all 83 subjects .
|UGC NET Paper 2 Subject List||Subject Code||Syllabus PDF|
|Economics / Rural Economics / Co-operation / Demography / Development Planning / Development Studies / Econometrics / Applied Economics / Development Economics / Business Economics||01||Click Here|
|Political Science||02||Click Here|
|Social Work||10||Click Here|
|Defence and Strategic studies||11||Click Here|
|Home Science||12||Click Here|
|Public Administration||14||Click Here|
|Population studies||15||Click Here|
|Management (including Business Admn. Mgt. / Marketing / Marketing Mgt. / Industrial Relation and Personnel Mgt. / Personnel Mgt. / Financial Mgt. / Co-operative Management)||17||Click Here|
|French (French Veersion)||39||Click Here|
|Adult Education / Continuing Education / Andragogy / Non Formal Education||46||Click Here|
|Physical Education||47||Click Here|
|Arab Culture and Islamic Studies||49||Click Here|
|Indian Culture||50||Click Here|
|Labour Welfare / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour and Social Welfare / Human Resource Management||55||Click Here|
|Library and Information Science||59||Click Here|
|Buddhist , Jaina , Gandhian and Peace Studies||60||Click Here|
|Comparative Study of Religions||62||Click Here|
|Mass Communication and Journalism||63||Click Here|
|Performing Art – Dance / Drama / Theatre||65||Click Here|
|Museology & Conservation||66||Click Here|
|Tribal and Regional Language / Literature||70||Click Here|
|Folk Literature||71||Click Here|
|Comprarative Literature||72||Click Here|
|Sanskrit traditional subjects (including) Jyotisha / Sidhanta Jyotish / Navya Vyakarna / Sankhya Yoga / Tulanatmaka Darsan / Shukla Yajurveda / Madhav Vedant / Dharmasasta / Sahitya / Puranotihasa/ Agama)||73||Click Here|
|Women Studies||74||Click Here|
|Visual Art ( including Drawing & Painting / Sculpture / Graphics / Applied Art / History of Art)||79||Click Here|
|Social Medicine * Community Health||81||Click Here|
|Forensic Science||82||Click Here|
|Computer Science and Applications||87||Click Here|
|Electronic Science||88||Click Here|
|Environmental Sciences||89||Click Here|
|Politics including International Relations / International Studies including efence / Strategic Studies , West Asian Studies , South East Asian Studies , African Studies , South Asian Studies , Soviet Studies , American Studies||90||Click Here|
|Human Rights and Duties||92||Click Here|
|Tourism Administration and Management||93||Click Here|
|Hindu Studies||102||Click Here|
NTA UGC NET Exam Application Fees : –
- General Category can apply for the examination fees : Rs.1150 / – only.
- OBC / EWS Category can apply for the examination fees : Rs.600 / – only.
- SC / ST Category can apply for the examination fees : Rs.325 / – only.
- Pwd Category can apply for the examination fees : Rs.325 / – only.
|1.||General / Unreserved||Rs. 1150 /-|
|2.||General – EWS / OBC-NCL||Rs. 600 /-|
|3.||SC / ST / PwD||Rs. 325 /-|
|4.||Third Gender||Rs. 325 /-|
How to Fill NTA UGC NET Exam Online Form :
- National Testing Agency NTA are Released UGC NET Exam June 2023 Exam Candidate can Apply between 10 / 05 / 2023 to 31 / 05 / 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Examination Application Form in NTA UGC NET Examination June 2023.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to UGC December 2022 Examination Form – Photo , Sign , ID Proof , Etc.
- Before Submit the Application form must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Some Useful Important Links :
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Online Correction||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Page||Click Here|
|Mathematical Academy App||Click Here|
|Official Website||UGCNET Official Webite|
Steps To Check NTA UGC NET Exam Result :
- Visit the Official Website of NAT UGC NET Exam 2023 i.e, ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- On the Home Page, Search for the NTA UGC NET Exam Result.
- Then click on the Result link.
- Enter your Email ID and Password.
- Then click on the Submit Button.
- Check the Result.
- Download and take the Printout of the Result.
Junior Research Fellowship Stipend :
- The Stipend of JRF selected through CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) will be Rs. 25000 / P.m. for the first two years.
- In addition , annual contingency grant Rs. 20000 /- per follow will be provided to the University / Institution. The Fellowship will be governed by terms and conditions of CSIR , UGC or Research Scheme , as Applicable.
- On Completion of two years as JRF and if the Fellow is registered for P.HD, the Fellowship will be upgraded to SRF asssessment of Fellows research progress / achievements through Interview by an Expert Committee consisting of the Guide . Head of the Department and External Member from outside the University Institution who is an Expert in the relevant field , not below the rank of Professor / Associate Professor.
Join the CSIR- NET Exam (Mathematics) Course :-
Download the Mathematical Academy App from PlayStore :
- Registration Open New Batch
- Complete Course Fees : 999 Rs (Only) /- & Include Test Series.
- Enroll Now
- Live Class
- Backup ( Complete Recorded Lecture ) Available in Mathematical Academy App.
- Printed Assignment + Video Solution
- Test Series ( Topic Wise + Full Length Test ) + Solution
- Watch the Video Offline without Internet.
- Watch the Video Unlimited Time .
- If you not Attemt the live class then end the live class immediately recorded Lecture Available in App.
- Laptop and PC version Available .
- Same login Id and password put the website.
- Live Class PDF Notes Available in App(Daily).
- Website : www.mathematicalacademy.com